First jeep ever 96 sport - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > First jeep ever 96 sport

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 01-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
GNickieG25

First jeep ever 96 sport

Hey there! I have been wheeling for years up in Oregon with yotas but I decided to go Jeep! I got my 96xj for $600 had a bad computer and sat for 3 years I put another 600 into it and I'm still having problems I need a new gas tank or realigned. It only has 110k so I'm pretty sure I scored... but my point to this thread is finding people in Pahrump area that want to go jeeping with me I'm new to the dessert style wheeling and new to Jeeps period

GNickieG25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Welcome and good choice the straight 6 is a great motor and it's just broken in at 110,000 mi. The only thing you really worry about in the desert is water. Always take water. I don't know how many people live in pahrump on here. Most are in Vegas but quite a few wheel near you.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #3
GNickieG25

Thanks for the info
GNickieG25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.