First Jeep - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > First Jeep

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 07-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #16
SmackLayer
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
It seems the first thing you need to add to that jeep is some go-fast stickers. There are some guys on here that can point out the really effective ones.
Stickers are good, but I got most of my horsepower gains by adding a TypeR emblem, an oversized spoiler, and large polished exhaust cap.

SmackLayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #17
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackLayer View Post
Stickers are good, but I got most of my horsepower gains by adding a TypeR emblem, an oversized spoiler, and large polished exhaust cap.
Worthless without pics.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #18
Zeeman
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Love your JEEP!

Im new to the Wrangler as well, but not new to 4x4's

Im nervous as well after seeing some of the things people on this forum do with a JEEP lol

your JEEP looks like its setup better then mine at this point (mine is a beast almost stock only running 31's) so I wouldnt worry... just go do some basic things to get a feel for the new ride. hit the desert down the road and stick one tire on a hill you wouldnt think of in any other vehichle and see how easily your JEEP handles it
06' TJ Wrangler
Zeeman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.