I'm not 100% right now. Hearing 6-9 weeks lead time on the axle for the race truck to be built and I'm not sure I'd even want to take it out there. I'd have to run that by Jason for sure. My truck... "Maybe"... There's a chance I'll have a motor for it next week but will have to wait and see. Even if so, I still have a decent amount of work to do. Got word my shock parts were on the CNC Lathe yesterday being built and should be sent out for annodize this week and possibly in my possession next week too. If "all" that goes and "if" the install and everything is smooth I "may" be able to get it out there.