Dumont Dunes Halloween - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Dumont Dunes Halloween

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 09-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
Chrisnvegas
Web Wheeler
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Dumont Dunes Halloween

Anyone up for it? This year it will be the weekend before Halloween. Officially it will be Oct 25th thru the 27th. I will be there a couple days before and a day or so after. There is a free haunted house

I didn't get my rims and paddles this year because of my early summer Jeep wreck. All my extra money went to repairing the damage. But it's still fun to air the tires down and dune.

Anyone up for a camping trip? If you tent camp, I would recommend setting up the tent on a trailer or off the ground somehow. (rattlesnakes)

To one of my friends around the camp fire: "I think someones propane is leaking. I hear a hissing sound"

Reply:"SNAKE"

Everyone scatters! The snake was with us by the fire.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.