contractor - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > contractor

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 11-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

contractor

does anyone here know of a good contractor/flooring guy.

My stairs are all carpet right now and I am looking to switch them out to hardwood... just need less upkeep for when we rent this place out.

Unread 11-29-2012, 05:34 AM   #2
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
does anyone here know of a good contractor/flooring guy.

My stairs are all carpet right now and I am looking to switch them out to hardwood... just need less upkeep for when we rent this place out.
Just saw this, yeah my wife's friend's husband does flooring and I am very happy with our tiled entryway he just did. I will get the info from her and send you the details. Only one catch, you gotta get him when he comes into town.. He lives in SLC but travels to Vegas for jobs relatively often.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 10:03 AM   #3
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Just saw this, yeah my wife's friend's husband does flooring and I am very happy with our tiled entryway he just did. I will get the info from her and send you the details. Only one catch, you gotta get him when he comes into town.. He lives in SLC but travels to Vegas for jobs relatively often.
I read that first part all wrong the first time...

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

PM sent with the info
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.