Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 996 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 08-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #14926
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Sure it has, they just don't like you so they keep it a secret from you.
Could be that too! They keep lots of stuff secret!

Unread 08-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #14927
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

I think we should get a big shooting outing set up when it cools off a bit. Maybe late Oct or in Nov some time.
I'm down, but large shooting groups aren't enjoyable! Any more than 10-15 people, and it just gets too congested and less safe. If we want a group of no more than 15 people, I'd go, but wouldn't want more than that.
Unread 08-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #14928
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Thanks Doc. I guess that's why they made you a mod. haha
They dont keep me around just for my good looks.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 02:58 PM   #14929
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

I'm down, but large shooting groups aren't enjoyable! Any more than 10-15 people, and it just gets too congested and less safe. If we want a group of no more than 15 people, I'd go, but wouldn't want more than that.
I kinda doubt more then that would come. There is always a bunch of people who say they will but back out at the last min.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #14930
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I kinda doubt more then that would come. There is always a bunch of people who say they will but back out at the last min.

I wonder who you could be talking about.

Last shooting outing that I went on had 7-8 people say they were going. It wound up being me and YSB.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #14931
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

I wonder who you could be talking about.

Last shooting outing that I went on had 7-8 people say they were going. It wound up being me and YSB.
prolly ended in a lil spelunking if you catch my drift.

On another note....

I went to a shoot with over 100 people from nevada shooters the other year and it was tons of fun and super super safe.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-16-2012, 03:08 PM   #14932
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Idea:

If there are 10 of us total, i'll let you all try out the AR, and then we can have an auction. Highest bidder gets it!

If you mee tthe reserve price, you get the girl too.

Quote:

Unread 08-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #14933
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

prolly ended in a lil spelunking if you catch my drift.

On another note....

I went to a shoot with over 100 people from nevada shooters the other year and it was tons of fun and super super safe.
I dunno how you guys felt about it, but last trip out with everyone shooting felt unsafe to me.. Guns were being pointed in the WRONG directions and there wasn't a whole lot of communication as to who was shooting where.

That being said, I would definitely be down with shooting with you guys again; Preferably out in the desert like last time..
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 03:13 PM   #14934
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

I'm in to go shooting. Name the time and place, I'll bring the drinks.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 03:17 PM   #14935
sirhk100

Okay marn, I'll go ahead and ask... Who's the chick?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #14936
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Its his girlfriend.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #14937
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
I dunno how you guys felt about it, but last trip out with everyone shooting felt unsafe to me.. Guns were being pointed in the WRONG directions and there wasn't a whole lot of communication as to who was shooting where.

That being said, I would definitely be down with shooting with you guys again; Preferably out in the desert like last time..
Sounds more like the PEOPLE were the issue, not the NUMBER of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
I'm in to go shooting. Name the time and place, I'll bring the drinks.
Cokes and waters, I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
she's my girlfriend.

Quote:

Unread 08-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #14938
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Its his girlfriend.
wtf?!

Quote:

Unread 08-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #14939
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Cokes and waters, I hope.
Heck no!!! Beers and lots of them in bottles!!! Gotta bring some sort of glass to shoot up and litter with so why not bring the best and make it beer bottles!!! 2 for 1!!! Drunk and targets!!! yeeeehaw!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #14940
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wow guys, you don't have to elude to talking about me, just say it! Powr backs out of trails and shoots! Powr stands in front of guns for pictures! Powr leaves the wheeling group and gets lost! Powr powr powr!!! Lol

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.