Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 991 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

LOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!

Unread 08-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #14851
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone know of anyone who has a set of 33/12.5/15 MT tires? CL doesn't have anything good.

Trying to find some for cheap but that still have a lot of life in them. Otherwise I might get the goodyear MTR's seem like a real good tire to have. And I have seen them for 209$ a tire online. So maybe some place here in vegas will beat their price.

Grand_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #14852
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Anyone know of anyone who has a set of 33/12.5/15 MT tires? CL doesn't have anything good.

Trying to find some for cheap but that still have a lot of life in them. Otherwise I might get the goodyear MTR's seem like a real good tire to have. And I have seen them for 209$ a tire online. So maybe some place here in vegas will beat their price.
Get the Goodyears then let me know how they hold up. I was going to get them but the BFGoodrich went on sale. I have only had BFGoodrich tires so I would be interested to find out how the Goodyears are.
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:47 PM   #14853
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

I personally saw an inmate drop from a bird shot round to the chest from over 20 feet. He lived but lost a lung.
I'm not saying this in an argumentative way nor am I trying to be a dick but....

Thank you for proving my point.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:48 PM   #14854
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

I'm not saying this in an argumentative way nor am I trying to be a dick but....

I guess you would want him dead. Lol
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:48 PM   #14855
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Marn, you dick.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #14856
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

Is that your house? If so, I'm jealous of the tile. I'm happy with mine in my house but if I had nothing else to do or spend money on I'd probably rip mine out and go with something closer to yours.
Why thank you. I like the tile as well. I guess the people that bought our house got all the upgrades. Tile everywhere but the bathroom, crown molding, the chair height molding, plantation shutters, yadda yadda.

All the better deal for us!

Its not a fancy house by any means, it was just super clean even tho it was bank owned.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-15-2012, 09:53 PM   #14857
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

I guess you would want him dead. Lol
I seriously don't want to sound like some sadistic armchair cowboy...but.....

Yes. If I have to shoot somebody, its because they need to be dead.If you shoot a guy in the leg 'to stop him' and you had the time to make that decision and execute, you likely were not in enough danger to have to shoot in the first place. Maybe that's different working as a government employee with a set of guidelines.

Not to mention, you'll have a hell of a civil suit on your hands if that mother survives. He just thought he was going in to his cousin Billy's house! Then some guy shot him out of nowhere!

Just my opinion. That's all. I know when I will shoot, and how I will shoot. That set of decisions and circumstances is different for different people.

Unread 08-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #14858
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

What is wrong with it that you had to send it to the factory? What is your asking price? And the money question... What kind of beer do you like? Would just a night cost me less than a 6er?
It refuses to strip the first round from the Mag. It cycles fine after that but its hanging up on the feed ramps and the bullet ans brass are getting seriously marred.

Another local guy with the same upper has the same.problem. its a spikes tactical.

And if you only want her for one night the price goes up to a 12 pack because I'm gonna need the extra 6 to take her back

Unread 08-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #14859
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

How mucho?
Not 100% sure I need to know.if the damn thing functions. If you all seriously want prices I can figure if out. Its literally brand new. 200 rounds through it.

Unread 08-15-2012, 10:08 PM   #14860
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Would you for 11? That way I can have one as well!

Yes, I would like to know how much for the AR.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #14861
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I think I'm in it like 850 before tax or background.

I also have 4 matching ODG pmags and 800 rounds of federal xm193

Unread 08-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #14862
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Would you for 11? That way I can have one as well!

Yes, I would like to know how much for the AR.
K I can do 11 as long as you send me some pics of Sheila.

Unread 08-15-2012, 10:15 PM   #14863
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball
That thing is SICK! Who wants to buy it for me?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2012, 10:15 PM   #14864
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

K I can do 11 as long as you send me some pics of Sheila.
You want nudes or no? LOL

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #14865
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

ARs are gay. Just sayin.

Lol just getting you guys riled up but I'm not a fan. I've not saying you all are asshats but I've seen a bunch of them with ARs. I went shooting once with a guy who thought he was tough **** with an AR and a hi point 9mm. When I saw him pull out some "tactical" gloves to shoot I literally laughed in his face. I told him he should of used his glove money and bought a better hand gun. It was pretty awkward after that.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.