Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 978 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 08-10-2012, 06:38 PM   #14656
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Man you should have asked a week ago. I ripped all the wiring out of mine last weekend and am in the process of prepping for paint.
I've got him covered.

Unread 08-10-2012, 06:51 PM   #14657
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
I was annoyed they kept calling it a "car"
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #14658
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Did you get my message??
Oh, yes, thanks for the heads up!

I think they had it at total wine a while back.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 08:19 PM   #14659
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

bored bored bored

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-10-2012, 08:22 PM   #14660
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
bored bored bored
I wish I was. It's my sisters b-day so we are taking her ti firefly for dinner. Then we have to pick up a friend from the airport at 10. Then a wedding tomorrow. Busy busy busy. Hopefully I can make it to bass pro before the hunting sale is over.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #14661
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Puck my phone took a ****.. I had to go to the Apple Store and get a new one so if you messaged me I didn’t get it….anyway I’ll be home the rest of the night stop by anytime.
Unread 08-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #14662
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

I wish I was. It's my sisters b-day so we are taking her ti firefly for dinner. Then we have to pick up a friend from the airport at 10. Then a wedding tomorrow. Busy busy busy. Hopefully I can make it to bass pro before the hunting sale is over.
There's a sale?

Quote:

Unread 08-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #14663
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yeah there is a big one going on there...it actually takes some of the things down to msrp.

Speaking of crazy prices cabela's is freaking overpriced as hell. The mother in law sent me a $50 gift card that she won. Not only was the sleeping bag I got $10 over msrp according to the manufactures website... But I had to shipping and tax. The sleeping bag came out to be $64... I could have bought it at sportsmans warehouse for $36.
Unread 08-10-2012, 10:31 PM   #14664
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

I finally joined this century and got a twitter account set up ... can you believe that @jeeplaw was still available? Right on ...
Unread 08-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #14665
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Yeah there is a big one going on there...it actually takes some of the things down to msrp.

Speaking of crazy prices cabela's is freaking overpriced as hell. The mother in law sent me a $50 gift card that she won. Not only was the sleeping bag I got $10 over msrp according to the manufactures website... But I had to shipping and tax. The sleeping bag came out to be $64... I could have bought it at sportsmans warehouse for $36.
You could have sold it for $45, bought the bag at sportsmans warehouse and still been up $9.

Edit: You would actually be up $23. Too late on a Friday for math ...
Unread 08-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #14666
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj
Puck my phone took a ****.. I had to go to the Apple Store and get a new one so if you messaged me I didn’t get it….anyway I’ll be home the rest of the night stop by anytime.
Adam you still up? I'm almkst done at work. Sorry if it's too late i can get it in the morning. Your choice.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #14667
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Dodge challenger limo?? Yup they exist! Paradise SB to twain WB. White with black stripes and srt viper rims!
Unread 08-10-2012, 11:28 PM   #14668
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
I finally joined this century and got a twitter account set up ... can you believe that @jeeplaw was still available? Right on ...
Well, I didn't own a home computer till 2009 and the only reason I got this thing then is cause it was free. I don't have a smart phone and see no use for them and I have no clue what the point of twitter is. I guess I'm behind the times too... Oh well, I'm heading out to the garage to work so...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #14669
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

Yea they are overpriced but some of their gear is pretty cheap. It just depends on what you are looking for.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012, 12:59 AM   #14670
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hottie!
image-3039037453.jpg  

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.