Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 966 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 08-06-2012, 03:25 PM   #14476
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I love it, somebody can 100% cause an accident and they're the pissed off one.
Totally not related but this reminds me of a friend of mine that was beyond drunk at the hard rock circle bar years ago and puked on a dudes head. The dude that got puked on was pissed which then pissed off my drunk friend and in the end my drunk friend being HUGE made the dude appologize to him for getting in his way while he was puking at the bar! That's some serious skill to puke on a dude and then get him to appolgize for you puking on him! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #14477
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

2 things really piss me off. No one knows how a 4 way stop works as well as the difference between a yield and stop sign.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #14478
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
2 things really piss me off. No one knows how a 4 way stop works as well as the difference between a yield and stop sign.
seriously.

4 way stop doesnt mean that if you've been sitting in line, that counts as 'getting to the stop sign' first.

nor does it mean, you just have to come to a stop and then are allowed to go regardless of what else is going on.

also, if you arrive and come to a stop at the same time as another person, YIELD TO YOUR ****ING RIGHT you stupid idiots.

oh and....DONT GIVE UP THE RIGHT OF WAY. If you have the right of way and you're trying to be polite and let me go first, **** you. I'm not moving. thats how accidents happen.

I always just sit there and shake my head no until the other person goes.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #14479
sirhk100

Pretty much everyone on here drives jeeps that I wouldn't be able to pick out of the crowd but I know what Dr's looks like, I hope to meet you at an intersection just to screw with you one day!!! LOL Too bad all my vehicles now stand out and are easily recognizable from the crowd though!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #14480
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
amen!!!!
Unread 08-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #14481
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
The stop/yield thing just pisses me off to no end. I don't often get angry behind the wheel but when I do, I prefer the idiot knows it!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #14482
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I guess it does not help any that more than half of the intersections in the valley with stop signs do not have a painted line stating where you need to stop at. More then half of them if you stopped at the actual sign you can not see jack due to the 10ft high cinder block wall right on the intersection.
Unread 08-06-2012, 07:30 PM   #14483
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I've had the explorer 6 weeks now I think and it's already been hit twice.
I have an irrational need to dent Ford Explorers. They just seem to deserve it simply by existing.
Unread 08-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #14484
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
oh and....DONT GIVE UP THE RIGHT OF WAY. If you have the right of way and you're trying to be polite and let me go first, **** you. I'm not moving. thats how accidents happen.
Some of the worst accidents I've seen in this valley have been when someone is trying to turn left across three lanes of Sahara rush hour traffic. They somehow convince the mensas in the left two lanes to stop and then get t-boned by the guy coming up the right hand lane at 50 MPH. I saw a Ford Explorer get tossed into the air getting smacked by a Taurus after the guy in front of me stopped to let him the Explorer turn left across what should have been moving traffic.
Unread 08-06-2012, 09:40 PM   #14485
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Pretty much everyone on here drives jeeps that I wouldn't be able to pick out of the crowd but I know what Dr's looks like, I hope to meet you at an intersection just to screw with you one day!!! LOL Too bad all my vehicles now stand out and are easily recognizable from the crowd though!
You didn't capitalize on that one time we shared a glance at flamingo and mtn vister

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #14486
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Bought a Mossin Nagant M44 today. Great condition any one up for shooting this weekend?
Unread 08-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #14487
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj
Bought a Mossin Nagant M44 today. Great condition any one up for shooting this weekend?
Where at, and what time? I could be down if it not too early in the am. I still need to get another easy up too.
Unread 08-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #14488
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Where at, and what time? I could be down if it not too early in the am. I still need to get another easy up too.
Only place I've ever shot outside a range was with you near wheelers. So I'm note sure where, I'll follow. No earlier then 9 or so I don't like getting up early on Saturdays.
Unread 08-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #14489
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Wait, so my junk is not recognizable? Wtf, I thought I had the ugliest most stand out rig here...
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #14490
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

What does the time and place matter...does it help give you an excuse to back out. Ha ha

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.