1Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #14356 of Old 08-02-2012, 12:56 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,875
I just googled peeping tom and that was the best looking one on the first page. I am sure a few pages back would be pucks booking photo. But yes I believe that is from animal house or one of those other movies like that from the late 80's early 90's


Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #14357 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:08 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,875
so I was thinking about when to meet to do angels peak this weekend and I remembered that the desert wrangler's are going to do mormon wells road. Luckly they are doing it on Sunday because I was planning on using the same meeting place because it is easy. Then I notice that their ride has 36 confirmed... granted some people might be riding in the same jeeps. Even if there was only 20 jeeps how is that enjoyable for a trail ride. Maybe for a longer ride to the Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Big Bear, Pismo Beach, or somewhere that would include some camping. Having that many people turns a 3-4 hour trail ride into an all day ordeal. Heck it was hard enough for us to get all of the cars off the trail when we only had 5-6, I could not imagine trying to not block the trail with 20+ jeeps.

just incase you guys are wandering 10 jeeps is way past my limit for a quick day run. Daily rant c/w

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #14358 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,793
Yup gots the sp101, and LC9, and others

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #14359 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:11 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Yup gots the sp101, and LC9, and others
oh its a gun. I thought you were taking spanish 101 so that you can talk with your landscaping guy.

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #14360 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 11,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Yup gots the sp101, and LC9, and others
you left handed?

-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline  
post #14361 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

you left handed?
Nope, righty!

BTW, found the secret to everlasting happiness! I'll take a double dose please!
Attached Thumbnails
image-152652511.jpg  

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #14362 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:31 PM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
so I was thinking about when to meet to do angels peak this weekend and I remembered that the desert wrangler's are going to do mormon wells road. Luckly they are doing it on Sunday because I was planning on using the same meeting place because it is easy. Then I notice that their ride has 36 confirmed... granted some people might be riding in the same jeeps. Even if there was only 20 jeeps how is that enjoyable for a trail ride. Maybe for a longer ride to the Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Big Bear, Pismo Beach, or somewhere that would include some camping. Having that many people turns a 3-4 hour trail ride into an all day ordeal. Heck it was hard enough for us to get all of the cars off the trail when we only had 5-6, I could not imagine trying to not block the trail with 20+ jeeps.

just incase you guys are wandering 10 jeeps is way past my limit for a quick day run. Daily rant c/w
I hate Mormom Wells road. That trail just sucks. I was ready to drive my Jeep off a cliff by the time I reached the end of the trail and that was just me and one other Jeep. 20+ rigs would make it unbearable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
post #14363 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,793
I do want to take Mormon wells through the dry lake into Alamo one of these days. It's a 3-4 jeep trip though. Khris, I've heard that if one runs into silt, the only thing to do is bury the gas and don't let off until out. Probably true, yes?

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #14364 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 11,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I hate Mormom Wells road. That trail just sucks. I was ready to drive my Jeep off a cliff by the time I reached the end of the trail and that was just me and one other Jeep. 20+ rigs would make it unbearable.
dude....and you have coils.

I about rattled my teeth out of my head by the end of that one. The crappy thing is the far end is worse than the beginning. the beginning is washboard at least but the end is like all fist sized rocks and crap. ugh.

there wasnt even anything pretty/fun up there. Maybe i'd do it again in the snow?

pic from the trip:

-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline  
post #14365 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 11,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Nope, righty!

BTW, found the secret to everlasting happiness! I'll take a double dose please!
oh. i have a left handed iwb tuckable holster for that went with the SP101 i used to have and was gonna offer it to you.

-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline  
post #14366 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

oh. i have a left handed iwb tuckable holster for that went with the SP101 i used to have and was gonna offer it to you.
Might still be interested. Need something for the revolver. How much and is it extra for the marn sweat?

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #14367 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:45 PM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
dude....and you have coils.

I about rattled my teeth out of my head by the end of that one. The crappy thing is the far end is worse than the beginning. the beginning is washboard at least but the end is like all fist sized rocks and crap. ugh.
I couldn't imagine doing it in your truck. That had to bring the suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
post #14368 of Old 08-02-2012, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 11,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Might still be interested. Need something for the revolver. How much and is it extra for the marn sweat?
well, its left handed, probably no use to you?

Its a high noon split decision:

http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_..._decision.html

here's mine:




-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline  
post #14369 of Old 08-02-2012, 02:06 PM
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortarjeep221
I got a 93 xj not much done to it got km2s 2" spacers and shackles
Yay!


'99 XJ Sport
It has a lift
It has 31's
It also other stuff
PhotoJared is offline  
post #14370 of Old 08-02-2012, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 11,157
you silly station wagon people....oh wait.


you awesome station wagon people!

-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada Dr. Marneaus Nevada Jeep Forum 1352 Today 04:50 PM
Best Trails in Southern Nevada? davidsonlaw Nevada Jeep Forum 17 04-13-2012 04:00 PM
31st. Annual Hump-N-Bump November 4th - 5th 2011 Logandale Nevada - Outside Las Vegas bonofied suiter Nevada Jeep Forum 0 10-08-2011 01:08 AM
Post runs for Las Vegas Nevada area here. ajeepcreep Nevada Jeep Forum 0 02-05-2009 04:40 PM
May 31 / June 1 - Central California/Nevada High Desert (Mojave->Vegas) DiscoBayJoe Nevada Jeep Forum 7 05-22-2008 03:16 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome