Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 958 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped OSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Building a Bumper?

Unread 08-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #14356
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I just googled peeping tom and that was the best looking one on the first page. I am sure a few pages back would be pucks booking photo. But yes I believe that is from animal house or one of those other movies like that from the late 80's early 90's

Unread 08-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #14357
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

so I was thinking about when to meet to do angels peak this weekend and I remembered that the desert wrangler's are going to do mormon wells road. Luckly they are doing it on Sunday because I was planning on using the same meeting place because it is easy. Then I notice that their ride has 36 confirmed... granted some people might be riding in the same jeeps. Even if there was only 20 jeeps how is that enjoyable for a trail ride. Maybe for a longer ride to the Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Big Bear, Pismo Beach, or somewhere that would include some camping. Having that many people turns a 3-4 hour trail ride into an all day ordeal. Heck it was hard enough for us to get all of the cars off the trail when we only had 5-6, I could not imagine trying to not block the trail with 20+ jeeps.

just incase you guys are wandering 10 jeeps is way past my limit for a quick day run. Daily rant c/w
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #14358
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yup gots the sp101, and LC9, and others
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #14359
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
oh its a gun. I thought you were taking spanish 101 so that you can talk with your landscaping guy.
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:21 PM   #14360
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
you left handed?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #14361
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

you left handed?
Nope, righty!

BTW, found the secret to everlasting happiness! I'll take a double dose please!
image-152652511.jpg  
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #14362
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
so I was thinking about when to meet to do angels peak this weekend and I remembered that the desert wrangler's are going to do mormon wells road. Luckly they are doing it on Sunday because I was planning on using the same meeting place because it is easy. Then I notice that their ride has 36 confirmed... granted some people might be riding in the same jeeps. Even if there was only 20 jeeps how is that enjoyable for a trail ride. Maybe for a longer ride to the Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Big Bear, Pismo Beach, or somewhere that would include some camping. Having that many people turns a 3-4 hour trail ride into an all day ordeal. Heck it was hard enough for us to get all of the cars off the trail when we only had 5-6, I could not imagine trying to not block the trail with 20+ jeeps.

just incase you guys are wandering 10 jeeps is way past my limit for a quick day run. Daily rant c/w
I hate Mormom Wells road. That trail just sucks. I was ready to drive my Jeep off a cliff by the time I reached the end of the trail and that was just me and one other Jeep. 20+ rigs would make it unbearable.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #14363
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I do want to take Mormon wells through the dry lake into Alamo one of these days. It's a 3-4 jeep trip though. Khris, I've heard that if one runs into silt, the only thing to do is bury the gas and don't let off until out. Probably true, yes?
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #14364
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I hate Mormom Wells road. That trail just sucks. I was ready to drive my Jeep off a cliff by the time I reached the end of the trail and that was just me and one other Jeep. 20+ rigs would make it unbearable.
dude....and you have coils.

I about rattled my teeth out of my head by the end of that one. The crappy thing is the far end is worse than the beginning. the beginning is washboard at least but the end is like all fist sized rocks and crap. ugh.

there wasnt even anything pretty/fun up there. Maybe i'd do it again in the snow?

pic from the trip:

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #14365
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Nope, righty!

BTW, found the secret to everlasting happiness! I'll take a double dose please!
oh. i have a left handed iwb tuckable holster for that went with the SP101 i used to have and was gonna offer it to you.

Quote:

Unread 08-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #14366
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

oh. i have a left handed iwb tuckable holster for that went with the SP101 i used to have and was gonna offer it to you.
Might still be interested. Need something for the revolver. How much and is it extra for the marn sweat?
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #14367
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
dude....and you have coils.

I about rattled my teeth out of my head by the end of that one. The crappy thing is the far end is worse than the beginning. the beginning is washboard at least but the end is like all fist sized rocks and crap. ugh.
I couldn't imagine doing it in your truck. That had to bring the suck.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #14368
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Might still be interested. Need something for the revolver. How much and is it extra for the marn sweat?
well, its left handed, probably no use to you?

Its a high noon split decision:

http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_..._decision.html

here's mine:

Quote:

Unread 08-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #14369
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortarjeep221
I got a 93 xj not much done to it got km2s 2" spacers and shackles
Yay!

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #14370
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

you silly station wagon people....oh wait.

you awesome station wagon people!

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.