Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 956 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap Skid

Unread 08-02-2012, 07:11 AM   #14326
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
I think you need to capture one alive so we can test the flaming circle urban myth!
I have never heard of that one... might have to use them there google here in a few.

Unread 08-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #14327
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
got me a nice plump one in the garage tonight!
I bet your less then two miles from my house and I haven't seen a single scorpion in the 2.5 years I've been in my house. Heck, I've only seen a handful of bugs at all inside the house. I see some things in the garage on occasion, mostly those water roaches or whatever they're called...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 08:47 AM   #14328
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I hardly ever see any bugs... then the bug guy comes and sprays and I am picking up the bodies all over the place outside. I don't think my neighbors do anything because after they spray you can see them all up on the fence looking like they know not to come in my yard or they will die.
Unread 08-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #14329
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

I bet your less then two miles from my house and I haven't seen a single scorpion in the 2.5 years I've been in my house. Heck, I've only seen a handful of bugs at all inside the house. I see some things in the garage on occasion, mostly those water roaches or whatever they're called...
I used to live less than a mile as the crow flies from here and never saw one either. But then again over at that house there were black widows everywhere outside. We don't have many here.

Its crazy. I hear people say how one side of a street will have them, the other side won't.

Our house and out neighbors house only ever really get them on our common side. I've never seen one on the opposite side of my house.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #14330
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
got me a nice plump one in the garage tonight!
Doesn't count unless you threw the knife.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #14331
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
That would probably make him the most interesting man in the world!

Unread 08-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #14332
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

surprised that Scott has not chimed in with the bugs. Must be that he is too good for us now that his wife took the bar exam. He is probably driving flexing on some curbs at the local mall in his new hummer.
Unread 08-02-2012, 10:05 AM   #14333
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
That would probably make him the most interesting man in the world!
he doesn't always drink coke, but when he does he makes sure that it is from a machine that power just fixed at the McDonalds off of Stephanie!!!

haha
Unread 08-02-2012, 10:26 AM   #14334
sirhk100

Not sure if it's been asked but... Power, what's your favorite soda?

Unread 08-02-2012, 10:57 AM   #14335
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Interesting, a shooting at a mobile home park in Brownwood, TX. First responding officer comes under fire. Another resident and the officer both open fire and kill the suspect. Wonder why it didn't make the news...

Quote:
Another witness called 9-1-1, and investigators believe Conner fired shots with a rifle at the first officer who arrived, Grubbs said. The officer returned fire with an assault rifle at the same time another resident who saw what was happening fired at Conner with a handgun, the sheriff said. Grubbs did know know how many times Conner was shot or whether he was shot by the officer, the other resident or both.

The resident who fired at Conner "took some heat off the officer" and may have saved his life, Grubbs said.
http://www.brownwoodtx.com/police/ar...a4bcf887a.html

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #14336
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
i use the SOG tomahawk for throwin'

wouldnt wanna ding my kershaw.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 08-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #14337
sirhk100

I will say, I've got a kershaw knife that I use around the garage and camping and house and well, anywhere it kinda just ends up. I don't carry it though. It's a really nice knife and works great considering the abuse it's seen!

Unread 08-02-2012, 11:26 AM   #14338
mortarjeep221

Hey guys im new to jeep forum. You guys do alot of meets and wheeling together as a group?
mortarjeep221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #14339
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortarjeep221 View Post
Hey guys im new to jeep forum. You guys do alot of meets and wheeling together as a group?
wheeling? whats that?

None of us actually even own any jeeps, we just sorta hang out here.

Quote:

Unread 08-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #14340
sirhk100

Quote:
None of us actually even own any jeeps, we just sorta hang out here.
I'm actively working towards making this a reality!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.