Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 950 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 07-31-2012, 03:48 PM   #14236
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Do it!

Unread 07-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #14237
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
If you were cool you would buy it. People that own CJ's are bad a$$es
Unread 07-31-2012, 03:55 PM   #14238
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
What kind of ammo are you shooting FMJ, hollow points, lead? Also when was the last time it got a deep clean? Could also be the magazine. It could be dirty or worn out. Usually that is simply caused by being dirty or not lubed up.
FMJ and yes, it's probably just dirty to be honest... It's way past due for a cleaning! I'm used to my glock that you can just abuse. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 04:12 PM   #14239
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
If you were cool you would buy it. People that own CJ's are bad a$$es
And so are people that own 1973's!!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #14240
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
keep in mind tho that that is still an 'early' CJ5. you're gonna have a few funkiness things in there, and a few 'less than idea' things, but nothing major to worry about.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-31-2012, 04:47 PM   #14241
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

And so are people that own 1973's!!
Correct as long as it doesn't say Chrysler your pretty much a bad a$$.
Unread 07-31-2012, 04:54 PM   #14242
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Nice lookin ride! Depending on how you are gonna drive/wheel it would depend on how successful we (me at least) would be talking you out of it. Too hot and slow for a dd unless the commute is fairly short, extra short wheelbase + carbureted = a LOT more challenging for rock crawling. If its a weekend toy with some non-crazy trails mixed in, it looks perfect
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 04:56 PM   #14243
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

My new baby. Lol

Unread 07-31-2012, 05:11 PM   #14244
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Nice lookin ride! Depending on how you are gonna drive/wheel it would depend on how successful we (me at least) would be talking you out of it. Too hot and slow for a dd unless the commute is fairly short, extra short wheelbase + carbureted = a LOT more challenging for rock crawling. If its a weekend toy with some non-crazy trails mixed in, it looks perfect
It wouldn't stay that way for long. I have a bad habit that everyone else around here has. There is always something that you can change for the better. It would be a toy. After thinking about it I need to get rid of the zj first.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 05:13 PM   #14245
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

It wouldn't stay that way for long. I have a bad habit that everyone else around here has. There is always something that you can change for the better. It would be a toy. After thinking about it I need to get rid of the zj first.
Coil suspension and A/C is more comfy for us old folks anyway
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 05:15 PM   #14246
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
My new baby. Lol

nice. should be a good little gun.

I had an XD45, that I sold to a buddy because I couldn't stand it.

It was a great gun, I just couldn't get used to the feel or something. never had any problems with it, just wasn't for me.

Quote:

Unread 07-31-2012, 05:16 PM   #14247
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
go buy that j20 and we can be friends.

Because we arent friends now.....for the record.

just jokes!

Quote:

Unread 07-31-2012, 05:56 PM   #14248
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Coil suspension and A/C is more comfy for us old folks anyway
Wtf I'm only 26. Haha. My truck is the first car I purchased with working a/c. All of my previous cars I had to get the air working after I got them. My camaro had r-12 and that thing would freeze you to the bone in the summer.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 06:09 PM   #14249
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Anyone have a use for an old ac compressor out of a cj?? I had planned on using it for an air compressor but decided electric was easier. Has the clutch and all it worked last time I screwed with it I am getting ready to toss it so it's free.
Unread 07-31-2012, 06:11 PM   #14250
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Buy that CJ and do this with it!!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.