Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#18,981 ·
We're getting a deal by giving them use of the hood but basically the joe blow walking in off the street quote was $2100 for the complete truck. We're paying substantially less then that. We get final approval of the whole design including what they put on our hood but with the theme we're going with I think the companies logo will actually fit quite well there and not look like something from ricky bobby!

We're basically thinking they're just going to do their logo at the top of this page on the hood which actually should look pretty *****in with the rest of what we have planned.

http://www.warriorwraps.com/index.php
They are just down the street from my office. The trucks they have rolling around with their wraps look ****ing awesome.

Sent from my imagination

#18,990 ·
#18,998 ·
Powrjunkey said:
New space saver spare??? Why some people think is acceptable!!!
At least he has a spare, I haven't had a spare for quite a while now.

#18,999 ·
Yeah, nice parking job on that jeep for sure!

And yes, a lot of welding and some planning to make the cuts at the right angle to get the radius of the bend I needed. Then a night with it capped and pressurized with air to make sure I didn't have any pinholes in the welds. Good times!!! I won't lie, I actually made this for my truck and it was used on my old motor before I did my motor swap. I looked and looked for intake 90's that would do what I needed on this truck and had no luck, then remembered that I'd kept this piece thinking maybe someday I'd have a use for it and well... whata you know!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.