Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 945 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 07-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #14161
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

hmmm. all sounds doable, but i think i'd be out in the streets if i came home with another truck.

I've got a spare engine and everything, but the rusted bed sucks as well.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #14162
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I caught a rash of **** yesterday coming home with waders for duck hunting this fall. If I come home with another project I'll get murdered.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #14163
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, cause waders are like 2500-3000, so if he brings a truck home for that, then put that into it, she really will murder him!
Unread 07-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #14164
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

So last night i got a $100 tip for 2 minutes of work at work last night so i ordered a new magnaflow cat so i hope i can push on the gas without it falling on its face in the higher rpm
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #14165
sirhk100

There's a good chance it'll be a convertible tomorrow or tues night...

Thanks for swingin by Andy! Good to meet you and the extra hands were useful!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #14166
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

That cage looks unbreakable
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #14167
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Surriously.

But then again, I think that's the idea.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #14168
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
That sounds like a challenge ...
Unread 07-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #14169
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Here's the link on Warmachines for the J20:

http://warmachines702.forumer.com/19...-t1221605.html
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #14170
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

man, definitely a cool truck for sure, be fun to just get it running well and drive it, clean it up a little.

Really wish i had the room (my wagoneer already lives in a storage unit)

Quote:

Unread 07-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #14171
Grand_ZJ
1998 ZJ 

It just seems like a lot of money for a J20 that doesn't run well.

BUT I would love to get it and since I started my new job I get a nice discount on parts
Grand_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #14172
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
It just seems like a lot of money for a J20 that doesn't run well.

BUT I would love to get it and since I started my new job I get a nice discount on parts
Well, it was on CL for 1100 obo.

a 900 dollar truck that could just need fluids changed and a tuneup?

Quote:

Unread 07-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #14173
Grand_ZJ
1998 ZJ 

Yeah it could be that it just needs a tune up. Id probably offer 700$ - 800$ as it's unknown whats wrong.

It'd be nice if it just needed fluids and a tune.
Unread 07-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #14174
Grand_ZJ
1998 ZJ 

Yeah it could be that it just needs a tune up. Id probably offer 700$ - 800$ as it's unknown whats wrong. He could fix it and ask for a lot more.

It'd be nice if it just needed fluids and a tune.
Unread 07-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #14175
sirhk100

Definitely the point... Hope to never test it but would rather be safe then sorry. I'm not in this truck but this is a 1 minute clip of a truck that I used to ride in... Crappy video but they ended up going for a ride! The cage is similar to what I've built and they walked away from it...

I'll try to find another video from in car of another friends truck that also wrecked. Doors still opened and closed after the wreck. The rear currie housing on the other hand snapped in half.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.