Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 938 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 07-26-2012, 11:00 AM   #14056
sirhk100

Uhhhh, I've never been hastled in my truck and the tires stick out the front a long ways along with most of the truck just being not street legal!

I usually do my movies at the $1.50 theaters or go on tues when they're cheaper and only $1 cause $1.50 is kinda pushing it!!! HAHAHA, granted, you're in the hood... Nice thing is though, half the crowd is gangsta and probably strapped so if anyone comes in blastin they better recognize!

That or netflix, movies are a rip off in general.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #14057
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

anybody get the 4 wheel parts magazine in here, off road adventures or whatever?

You may see something familiar in this month's 'readers rigs' section.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #14058
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I generally get them. I will watch out for it this month.
Unread 07-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #14059
sirhk100

BTW, "hyofcer" was driving like a dooshbag again this morning!

Dr, have you seen the other tan one around here like yours only it's completely topless with a roll bar and full bikini top all the from windshield to the back window? Same tan color but didn't have the two tone. Looks nice sitting on probably 33's I'd guess. I saw it yesterday afternoon...

Unread 07-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #14060
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
BTW, "hyofcer" was driving like a dooshbag again this morning!

Dr, have you seen the other tan one around here like yours only it's completely topless with a roll bar and full bikini top all the from windshield to the back window? Same tan color but didn't have the two tone. Looks nice sitting on probably 33's I'd guess. I saw it yesterday afternoon...
I seen 2 of them, almost look exactly the same. One belongs to a guy on IFSJA, he also has a bright green one. the other one i saw parked beside a house across the street from where I was doing an estimate.

I thought it was his because it was chopped and everything, but it wasnt.

I've never seen either one driving tho.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #14061
sirhk100

The one I saw was at the Discount tire on Marks near lowes hardware over by sunset station. I just saw it in passing but it looked really clean from a distance at least.

There's a BEAT down one rotting away in the front yard of someone's house on Nellis between Harmon and Trop I noticed a few days back also. It's sitting there with flat tires and everything.

Unread 07-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #14062
Grand_ZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
All day/night? Do new releases count? Where is the rave? You have piqued my miserly interest!
Yes it's all day/night me, wife, friend and his wife went a couple weeks(or so, cant remember) ago to see abraham lincoln vampire hunter and it was only 5$ per person.

If I remember correctly it is for ALL movies, it doesn't matter which is out. It;s an awesome thing as its the cheapeest around.

The rave is in town square by fry's electronic's, it is by far the BEST theater in town. If your watching a boring movie and your falling asleep go into the bathroom and just by stepping in you will be revitalized
Grand_ZJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #14063
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Also the theatre at green valley ranch has $5 movies on Tuesday any movie.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #14064
sirhk100

Those yuppy joints scare me! I'll stick with my po boy theaters 7 days a week. LOL They might be old movies but I ain't complaining! I'd probably not use the bathrooms there though.

Unread 07-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #14065
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i havent seen a movie in a few years. i think the last thing i saw in theaters was True Grit?

Quote:

Unread 07-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #14066
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

My wife just finished the bar exam. Today will be a great day.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #14067
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

****!!!!!!!!!!!
i just found out the axles I was about to drive 7 hours to get are 3.07's not 3.54's like we originally thought.

DAMMIT!!!!!!! I guess the trip is off.

Quote:

Unread 07-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #14068
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
****!!!!!!!!!!!
i just found out the axles I was about to drive 7 hours to get are 3.07's not 3.54's like we originally thought.

At least the info came to light now rather than upon arrival! Waste gas AND time averted! It's a good thing, must see the positive in it!
Unread 07-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #14069
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

yah yah yah now i don't get my axles at a decent price and need to source other ones......grumble

theres a set locally that is ideal, but the guy is asking 300. wtf.

Quote:

Unread 07-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #14070
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
****!!!!!!!!!!!

aren't they D44 front and rear?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.