Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 933 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #13981
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
You can't be a very effective sniper with BP though. That giant cloud of smoke gives away your position! And loading takes too much time. Unless you could use a TP type sack that's preloaded and just stuff it into the barrel, then poke a hole in it when it's seated by the hammer?
They make the paper wads with pre measured powder. No need to poke a hole modern caps are pretty hot. BP rifles are accurate over 1000 yds. And according to the walking dead, zombies are attracted to sound not smoke and black powder is much more quiet. So when you all run of ammo and come to me begging I hope your ok with giving oral.

ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #13982
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

They make the paper wads with pre measured powder. No need to poke a hole modern caps are pretty hot. BP rifles are accurate over 1000 yds. And according to the walking dead, zombies are attracted to sound not smoke and black powder is much more quiet. So when you all run of ammo and come to me begging I hope your ok with giving oral.
Cock meat sammich time!!!! Enjoy Powr!
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #13983
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

You are all ghey ghey ghey! I've got a machete for when I run out of ammo! It totally makes you ghey if you ask for oral from a dude, no matter what you give him in return! Both are ghey!
Unread 07-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #13984
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
You are all ghey ghey ghey! I've got a machete for when I run out of ammo! It totally makes you ghey if you ask for oral from a dude, no matter what you give him in return! Both are ghey!
You have obviously never been in prison...

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #13985
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

gay is the new straight... didn't you get the memo
Unread 07-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #13986
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Has any of you guys used or do you have a trasharoo. I am thinking about getting one. I saw one on an old range rover going up the freeway and it looked like it was holding up good
Unread 07-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #13987
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Never been to prison...thanking my lucky stars!! Lol. Definitely an arse virgin!
Unread 07-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #13988
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Never been to prison...thanking my lucky stars!! Lol. Definitely an arse virgin!
You already forgot?

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 07-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #13989
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Has any of you guys used or do you have a trasharoo. I am thinking about getting one. I saw one on an old range rover going up the freeway and it looked like it was holding up good
I seriously had to look it up. I had never heard of one. Looks like a cool product.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 07-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #13990
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I haven't heard of that but I do have an offroad commode and it is awesome. A great investment that truly improves the outdoor experience.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2012, 10:02 PM   #13991
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That trasharoo looks pretty cool. They're on eBay for 44.99 plus 12.00 for shipping. It's cool because you can add molle pouches and don't necessarily have to use it to carry trash!
Unread 07-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #13992
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

On xtreme 4x4 they used one on their expedition rig. They used it as a cooler on the way to the trail and as a trash on the way home. It looks like it works and it's pretty big.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #13993
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It could be used when shooting too for picking up old targets and brass.
Unread 07-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #13994
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Thats pretty damn cool!!
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2012, 10:22 PM   #13995
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If that fool on eBay would combine shipping, we could buy a few and save, but he doesn't combine!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.