Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 910 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-15-2012, 10:11 AM   #13636
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Those super novas are great guns. They really don't due well with crappy shells but if you put in a decent load they are real smooth.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #13637
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Be careful out there by yourself. Let someone know when an where you're at, JIC!
Oh no worries, we had another truck with us. They were behind me a few corners and didn't get to see the insanity though. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2012, 11:28 AM   #13638
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Those super novas are great guns. They really don't due well with crappy shells but if you put in a decent load they are real smooth.
This one really didn't like the crap shells that he had in it. It took me about half an hour to get the shells out. Once I had them out, it was easy to see why the gun was jammed. The shot portion of the shells were starting to collapse onto themselves. I have never seen a shotgun shell do that before.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #13639
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw

But at least you still have your doors.
Not sure on that one....it has been at the airport. Guess I will find out here in a little bit
Unread 07-15-2012, 04:20 PM   #13640
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

So happy sunday gents!! I wish itd rain for these past few days, then id feel back at home in Seattle.
Grand_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #13641
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

This one really didn't like the crap shells that he had in it. It took me about half an hour to get the shells out. Once I had them out, it was easy to see why the gun was jammed. The shot portion of the shells were starting to collapse onto themselves. I have never seen a shotgun shell do that before.
Some cheap cheap shells will do that in any shot gun. As long as you stick with a good name brand you should be fine. It doesn't even have to be expensive. Cheap Walmart Winchester target loads should do the trick. I usually check bass pro they will have club loads for $5 a box.
Unread 07-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #13642
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

You can get it at dicks for 3-5/box also.
Unread 07-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #13643
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
I had one and loved it. The 'tactical' one. Sold it for a profit and bought.my Mossberg 930spx though.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #13644
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Been working on the initial steps of.creating an outdoor living room. Installed some reed fencing as blinds against the neighbors....then put in some string lights that match the existing sconce.

This fall the pool will go away and we will get an outdoor sofa and rug and coffee table and some.chairs, and also install some drapes.

The area also backs up to our fire pit so we can sit on the.sofa and watch the fire.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #13645
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Whoops.pic didn't attach

forumrunner_20120715_174818.jpg

Unread 07-15-2012, 08:07 PM   #13646
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I just found out my cousin (who is a girly prick who is scared of the dark, driving on the freeway, and bugs) drew a deer tag this season. I have put in for 5 consecutive years and haven't drawn. The only tag I've ever drawn was my first put in at age 12. Our system here blows and I hate every thing.

Sorry I had to vent and my wife is studying.
Unread 07-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #13647
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I just found out my cousin (who is a girly prick who is scared of the dark, driving on the freeway, and bugs) drew a deer tag this season. I have put in for 5 consecutive years and haven't drawn. The only tag I've ever drawn was my first put in at age 12. Our system here blows and I hate every thing.

Sorry I had to vent and my wife is studying.
Throw him in the back of a windowless van in the dark with a bunch of bugs, then drive him down the freeway until he gives you the tag. Problem solved!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2012, 01:41 AM   #13648
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Where can I buy an off-road jack (Hi-lift brand) in Vegas? And what height should I get, 42" or 48"? My Jeep isn't lifted and I don't plan to anytime soon. I want to hit a trail on Tuesday and I don't own a jack yet
Williamlv282 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2012, 01:51 AM   #13649
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Go to 4WP they sell both heights of jacks.
Grand_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2012, 01:56 AM   #13650
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

An they have them in stock. Get the longer one. Better to have more than you need than not enough!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.