Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 904 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #13546
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

were your ears burning or what?

Also, any progress on the rig?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #13547
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
were your ears burning or what?
I'm sure they were burning, especially with how freaking hot it is outside, let alone that you were talking about him! This heat is really starting to get to me. Been here since 84, and it just chisels on me a little more each year!
Unread 07-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #13548
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
This heat is really starting to get to me. Been here since 84, and it just chisels on me a little more each year!
Amen brother. Either it is getting hotter or I am getting less tolerant, or both. Anyway you look at it, its just plain hot.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #13549
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Amen brother. Either it is getting hotter or I am getting less tolerant, or both. Anyway you look at it, its just plain hot.
It's definitely getting hotter!
Williamlv282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #13550
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlv282 View Post
It's definitely getting hotter!
Any luck finding that Henry Golden Boy yet?

thats right, i'm over there too....

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #13551
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Unfortunately, it's not getting hotter, we're just getting less tolerant. I think it's a function of age! When I was 18-22, had no problem being in it and driving around without AC. 23-28, had to have AC to handle it. 29-now, just can't stand to be out in it at all. Been eyeballing seattle's weather and it's tasty!
Unread 07-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #13552
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I hope it freakin pours rain sat and sun. I love the rain.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #13553
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Any luck finding that Henry Golden Boy yet?

thats right, i'm over there too....
Yeah I know haha, I saw you in the chat.

No luck yet I don't even know why my brother likes it so much, I might give up the search soon haha
Unread 07-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #13554
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

because they are one of the finer .22's that are in existence, thats why he likes it!

Quote:

Unread 07-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #13555
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
because they are one of the finer .22's that are in existence, thats why he likes it!
Fair enough! I assume you own one? How do you like it?
Unread 07-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #13556
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i own a standard henry .22 lever action and like it. i've shot a golden boy before and it was fantastic.

there's no lever action like a henry. smooth as butter.

Quote:

Unread 07-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #13557
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

puck, sell your truck and go buy this

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3135117163.html

Quote:

Unread 07-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #13558
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
I hope it freakin pours rain sat and sun. I love the rain.
Me too!
Unread 07-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #13559
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
puck, sell your truck and go buy this

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3135117163.html
X2, that's purty!
Unread 07-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #13560
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

screw it.

puck, just give ME $3500 to go buy that. I'll let you drive it around the block!

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.