Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 900 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Tweaks at JeepHutJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Unread 07-09-2012, 01:02 AM   #13486
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
I'm assuming you want jk rubi take offs? They come up every once in a while.
Whatever these are........

image-1701890500.jpg  
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2012, 06:51 AM   #13487
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Hey Greg, you see what I posted about your warranty overseas?
I will go check it out here in a second. In New Hampshire right now and the Internet is a little slow... but yesterdays high was only in the 70's!!
Unread 07-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #13488
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit View Post
Was 359 out the door?
No, it was like 380 out the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
Thats good price..better than the prices at the gun show.Is that at New Frontier?
Yeah, NFA. They had some stuff up there today when I stopped in to grab an extra P-mag.

NFA and Citadel seem to have the best prices by far. Picked up a 200 round battle back of awesome Lithuanian (I think) .308 at Citadel the other day for $109

Every time I've stopped in to Lock N Load i've been less than impressed with their ammo prices, guns seem good though, and accessories are spot on.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #13489
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Where was that at? Also looking for 9 and 45!
new frontier armory. last time i bought 9 i picked up a case of factory reloads there for $189.00

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #13490
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

new frontier armory. last time i bought 9 i picked up a case of factory reloads there for $189.00
Thanks, next time I'm in that area, I'll stop by and see what I an find.
Unread 07-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #13491
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
Whatever these are........

Garza, you're doing it wrong!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #13492
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

Garza, you're doing it wrong!
Yea don't show my wife that lol
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #13493
4x4Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
No, it was like 380 out the door.

Yeah, NFA. They had some stuff up there today when I stopped in to grab an extra P-mag.

NFA and Citadel seem to have the best prices by far. Picked up a 200 round battle back of awesome Lithuanian (I think) .308 at Citadel the other day for $109

Every time I've stopped in to Lock N Load i've been less than impressed with their ammo prices, guns seem good though, and accessories are spot on.
It's been a while but Lock N Load did have some great prices on 1000 rounds cases of 223. I guess as we push towards the election, ammo will slowly go up in price.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #13494
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit View Post
It's been a while but Lock N Load did have some great prices on 1000 rounds cases of 223. I guess as we push towards the election, ammo will slowly go up in price.
which is why a portion (decent potion) of my income is presently going to ammo, haha.

Unread 07-09-2012, 04:28 PM   #13495
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I was in lock and load about a month ago and their ammo seemed much higher then I would have expected. Ammo is expensive every where nowadays. I usually check if bass pro has a special (usually their shotgun shells will go on sale for a pretty good deal) or sportsmans is usually decent. The county range has decent prices but you can only buy 5 boxes per visit.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2012, 04:54 PM   #13496
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I was in lock and load about a month ago and their ammo seemed much higher then I would have expected. Ammo is expensive every where nowadays. I usually check if bass pro has a special (usually their shotgun shells will go on sale for a pretty good deal) or sportsmans is usually decent. The county range has decent prices but you can only buy 5 boxes per visit.
Yeah, thats kinda how i felt.

I seriously get a ton of my ammo on Nevada shooters, second hand. People either sell a gun or are selling off ammo for a caliber they dont much want anymore. $20 bucks a box for federal gold medal 175gr .308? I'll take it!

.308 is the only thing i really search for deals on though, too damn expensive, even crappy american eagle is about a buck a shot.

Unread 07-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #13497
4x4Brit

I looked at the last Gun Show and the prices seemed comparable to the stores. IIRC, I saw Bitteroot Valley factory reloads or 289 for 1000 223. Anyone ever try their stuff?
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2012, 05:39 PM   #13498
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit
I looked at the last Gun Show and the prices seemed comparable to the stores. IIRC, I saw Bitteroot Valley factory reloads or 289 for 1000 223. Anyone ever try their stuff?
That bitterroot valley stuff is awesome! I've used their 223, 204, 357. I'm completely happy with it!
Unread 07-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #13499
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I will go check it out here in a second. In New Hampshire right now and the Internet is a little slow... but yesterdays high was only in the 70's!!
Not nice to gloat.

Jeep said temp was 117 when I was leaving for work.

On a side note, for all you guys looking for deals on ammo, Sportmans Warehouse on Centennial had cases of Blazer Brass ammo on sale this weekend. I saw everything from .380 to 7 Mag and everything in between. Didn't pay much attention to the prices but I know that .40 was a good price. If I wasn't so broke right now, I would have picked some of that up.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #13500
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Just heard from the gaudin ford on my truck. Turns out it was a bad misfire on cylinder 8. They recommended new spark plugs and coils for $872. I plan on doing it myself. I know about the issue with the 2 piece spark plugs breaking. Has anyone done this before or have the tool to remove the broken plugs? Any help would be appreciated and compensated.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.