Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 12-02-2010, 11:21 PM   #121
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
Sweet. Oh, speaking of towing, does anyone in our posse have a tow-strap? I have a chain and a tree saver that I guess we could use in a pinch, but still a strap would be nice.
I bought one the other week then returned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTrailRider View Post
Thanks for the info on the spring swap. I will start looking for those. Looks like you guys are planning on Sunday, so that leaves me out. Have fun.
Call in sick....i mean, your job cant be THAT important, can it?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 03:43 AM   #122
LVLF4LO
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
Sweet. Oh, speaking of towing, does anyone in our posse have a tow-strap? I have a chain and a tree saver that I guess we could use in a pinch, but still a strap would be nice.
Bringing tow strap, and some tools, tape, and zip ties this time just for andrew.
LVLF4LO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 06:52 AM   #123
VegasTrailRider
2003 TJ Wrangler 

The job itself is not important, just keeping it to fund my Jeep needs. I am out of vaca/sick time for the year and my company is strict on this policy. Wish I could call out though. Really want to try out these new Goodyear's.

D44, Manual, 1 3/4 Daystar BB, Goodyear Duratrac 33x12.5x15
VegasTrailRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 09:23 AM   #124
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LoveLifeWD View Post
Bringing tow strap, and some tools, tape, and zip ties this time just for andrew.
Everyone's a comedian!!!!! Hahaha. If I'm over by 4wp today i might pick some stuff up. I could use a receiver shackle.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 12-03-2010, 12:19 PM   #125
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Grabbed a strap and shackle. I am going to try to get the beast out of storage tonight...gotta get a christmas tree tomorrow too.

Quote:

Unread 12-03-2010, 05:59 PM   #126
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Do we have a plan for sunday? Time and location?

I vote for morning emet up, probably around 9am, as usual, at the Fabulous freddies on Durango and Elkhorn (on durango, just south of durango & 95)

Hows that sound? From there we can head north on the 95, hit the trail, then wind up on the 93 if we can make it through the snow.

Quote:

Unread 12-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #127
VegasMatt

2008 JK Wrangler 

Works for me, See ya there!
97 TJ SE (RIP)
97 R850R (sold)
98 CBR 600F3 (sold)
VegasMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 12:07 AM   #128
DBJTJ

Try this for keeping duct tape in your box!

Duct Tape!!!!!!
DBJTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 03:24 AM   #129
LVLF4LO
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Do we have a plan for sunday? Time and location?

I vote for morning emet up, probably around 9am, as usual, at the Fabulous freddies on Durango and Elkhorn (on durango, just south of durango & 95)

Hows that sound? From there we can head north on the 95, hit the trail, then wind up on the 93 if we can make it through the snow.
see yall there.
Unread 12-04-2010, 10:03 AM   #130
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBJTJ View Post
Try this for keeping duct tape in your box!

Duct Tape!!!!!!
That is downright awesome.

Quote:

Unread 12-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #131
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

So, looks like 3 of us so far...where's RogerG? I'll know if anyone else is coming tonight.

Quote:

Unread 12-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #132
RogerG
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
So, looks like 3 of us so far...where's RogerG? I'll know if anyone else is coming tonight.
If the meet up is at 9am i might get my Jeep stuff done and i can join you guys..oh if i do make it ill bring my AR and do some shootin while were there.

06 Jeep Rubicon w/5.5" Teraflex long arm + 1" body lift rolling on 35-12.5-17 BFG KM2 on 7031 ProComp Alloys
RogerG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 10:38 PM   #133
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Please come! It'll be a nice ride. Bring the AR. I'd bring something...but...i dunno, haha.

Quote:

Unread 12-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #134
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Good ride today guys! That road was freakin bumpy though. But this was by far the longest off road trip i've taken.

Quote:

Unread 12-06-2010, 12:17 AM   #135
LVLF4LO
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Its raining out now, I bet theres snow there now too. Monday run anyone????

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.