Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 894 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 07-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #13396
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988jeepyj

Awesome, might have to do that then. I don't have my original doors with manufacture date, do they just go off your Vin? Bought it 12/87 so assuming it was built around 9/87 so I'm coming up on that 25 years
You've had it since new?!?!? What a commitment!

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #13397
1988jeepyj
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

You've had it since new?!?!? What a commitment!
Actually got it when I was 16, had it up until 2007, sold it and bought it back last month. Never getting rid of it
Unread 07-04-2012, 08:06 AM   #13398
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Happy Independence Day everybody!

I hope that everybody has a good day. Remember those that fought to gain this great Countries Independence and those that fought and are still fighting to retain it.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #13399
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Happy Independence Day everybody!

I hope that everybody has a good day. Remember those that fought to gain this great Countries Independence and those that fought and are still fighting to retain it.
X2 & don't blow anything vital off while celebrating!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #13400
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

fuking A that is one nice avatar Andy.

Hope you guys have a great day. If you go out wheeling watch out for flash flooding.
Unread 07-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #13401
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
One day I will ride a motorcycle coast to coast Cali to Maine. It I ever go I will probably be by myself as the wife will not touch a bike. I still kick myself for selling my triumph to help fund the wedding. Don't get me wrong I love my wife, but we spent way to much. Even she admits she would have rather just had our parents come then having a big reception. Oh well.
I was super into motorcycling before 2010. Some of the most fun I ever had. My buddy and I both had BMW R1200GS's and rode pretty much all up and down the west coast camping mostly at state parks or in the woods. We both got GoldWings in 2009. Not as fun as the GS, but still a pretty cool ride. I might do it again when I get out of this town. Pretty dangerous here.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #13402
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Happy 4th everyone. Hoping to get out of work early and eat a hot dog. Or something. Maybe get crazy and light a Sparkler or two.
Unread 07-05-2012, 12:56 AM   #13403
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Police chopper was flying over my neighborhood tonight, dodging illegal fireworks. We don't see that out here very often. Kept waiting for ground units to show up and haul my not so law abiding neighbors to the clink.
Unread 07-05-2012, 07:02 AM   #13404
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Some fine illegal citizen just posted some 16 inch rubicon wells and tires on craigslist for 350. No pics but if you can handle the language barrier out might be a good deal
Unread 07-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #13405
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgiff

I was super into motorcycling before 2010. Some of the most fun I ever had. My buddy and I both had BMW R1200GS's and rode pretty much all up and down the west coast camping mostly at state parks or in the woods. We both got GoldWings in 2009. Not as fun as the GS, but still a pretty cool ride. I might do it again when I get out of this town. Pretty dangerous here.
Those GS are pretty sweet. My buddy has one and I was a little uncomfortable about how high up I sat, but he said you get pretty used to it. I had a few old Hondas and I triumph but nothing newer then 82. Maybe in a fee years I'll buy something newer.

We used to get raw soy oil shipped in by rail. One of the techs spotted 5 guys on mopeds loaded down with a ton of gear. They started in Boston and had followed the train tracks to here. They had been on the tracks for 2 months. Heck of an adventure but I don't know if I could handle the moped.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #13406
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

They might have been better off to leave the mopeds home and just ride the train with all their crap. Yeah, the height on the GS never bothered me, but if I was any shorter, I bet it would be a handful. Lots of guys lower theirs a little bit.
Unread 07-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #13407
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

My wife and I nearly bought a holding in 07-08! We were scoping the white pearl ones with navi and all the cool stuff. Very expensive! Would have been great though. They aren't really around town bikes, theyre country crossers!
Unread 07-05-2012, 03:23 PM   #13408
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
My wife and I nearly bought a GOLDWING in 07-08! We were scoping the white pearl ones with navi and all the cool stuff. Very expensive! Would have been great though. They aren't really around town bikes, theyre country crossers!
stupid auto spell!
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #13409
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody know of a place in town to get stickers made? I designed a warning sticker to replace those stupid airbag warnings on the visors and I want to get it made.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #13410
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Made it forum friendly so I could show you guys.
jeep-warning-2.jpg  

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.