Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 892 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippOur 2014 DynoMax mail-in rebate March1- June 30th is here!OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 07-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #13366
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Doc what part of NH are you from? Headed that way this week to visit the in laws
Sunapee area? New London, Newbury, Sunapee. My parents have a bed and breakfast in Newbury right at the base of Mt. Sunapee

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 07:00 AM   #13367
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Her dad lives in bath, we are going to drive up 93 from boston then head west. I will look at those cities on the map here in a little bit
Unread 07-03-2012, 07:14 AM   #13368
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Her dad lives in bath, we are going to drive up 93 from boston then head west. I will look at those cities on the map here in a little bit
Bath ME? I lived in Topsham/Brunswick for a year. Bath is a cool old town. My guess is your FIL probably works for L&M or BIW. Hopefully we will be heading out that way sometime this year.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 07:59 AM   #13369
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

They live in Bath New Hampshire. They just moved up there a few years back from Connecticut, he owned/owns a company that is an excavation company during the summer and a snow plow company during the winter.
Unread 07-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #13370
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Sunapee area? New London, Newbury, Sunapee. My parents have a bed and breakfast in Newbury right at the base of Mt. Sunapee
I just looked on the map and Bath is about 40-50 miles north of your parents place.

I have not been up there yet. I guess their lot is pretty awesome. It is right across the street from a river and the state trail system runs through the back of their property. I guess they have a few quads and a razor, so we should be able to have some fun out there. Her dad has never seen our daughter and has only seen our son once, so hopefully mommy and daddy get some time away.

It looks like an awesome area to have the Jeep, except for the fact that everything is private property.
Unread 07-03-2012, 09:00 AM   #13371
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Check out Lisbon. There are logging roads all over due to it being an active logging town. I think it is like 20-30 mins from Bath.
Unread 07-03-2012, 09:36 AM   #13372
sirhk100

Random fact of the day... The friend that actually owns and is funding the race truck I'm building just sent me an email saying he's currently riding in a russian military chopper with some U.S. Congressmen on his way to go meet with the president of Georgia. Can't say that's very normal for me. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #13373
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Had dr appt at 1045, it's now 1130, and no dr yet! Why is it always like that?
Unread 07-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #13374
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

haha, try going to a military dr. They want you there 15 minutes early, but they are always late. I have waited almost 2 hours past my appointment time before. But god forbid if you are late getting there. Heck even as a spouse now, if I am late the wife gets in trouble. To make matters worse, the base hospital here is supporting the VA until their new hospital opens. That means that you have to circle the parking lot a few times just to find a space, then deal with the extra long wait. Then after you are finally finished with the dr, you have to go through the same stuff at the pharmacy.
Unread 07-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #13375
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well that's government run programs for you.
Unread 07-03-2012, 02:51 PM   #13376
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Holy crap I've got awesome news. A few weeks ago I posted about my FILs house being broken into an them stealing his guns. Metro caught the SOB today. They are on their way over to go through all of the items they found. Hats off to Metro great work. I hope he resisted and they beat the crap out of him. I'll update what they get back as far as guns go. Wooohoooo!
Unread 07-03-2012, 03:30 PM   #13377
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Holy crap I've got awesome news. A few weeks ago I posted about my FILs house being broken into an them stealing his guns. Metro caught the SOB today. They are on their way over to go through all of the items they found. Hats off to Metro great work. I hope he resisted and they beat the crap out of him. I'll update what they get back as far as guns go. Wooohoooo!
Hopefully they let the dog go!!
Unread 07-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #13378
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Hey adam, what did you have to do to get classic license plates? It says you just have to actually go down in person to do it, and your vehicle has to have the 'original' parts or equivalent replacements (I assume they mean engines and whatnot).

Also, do you have to apply separately for smog exempt, or are you automatically exepmt on a classic plate unless you go over 5000 miles?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #13379
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
awesome! congrats!

Quote:

Unread 07-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #13380
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Yeah, if I can I'd like to buy it back. Let me know and we an work it out.
My favorite beer is $7 and change. Say $15 so I can grab a couple of beers?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.