Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 890 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 07-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #13336
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

This thing is kinda cool.......

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3113059492.html

Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #13337
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball
Especially because it's nearly two hundred and forty years old! I knew jeep was first!
Unread 07-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #13338
sirhk100

FYI for the two of you with the big FSJ wagons... There's one in the pic-a-part on boulder right now that didn't seem to be too extremely ripped apart yet. Obviously it wasn't pristine but there was quite a bit still salvageable if you're in needs of parts. I didn't really look it over but in passing it looked like quite a bit of the interior was still in it and engine compartment didn't look too trashed. This was yesterday morning... I was on the phone and not paying a whole lot of attention to details of it as I walked by it but it caught my eye. Figured it was worth tossing out the lead on. It was near the front of the jeep row I guess you'd say in the far back corner of the lot. It has the classy wood paneling!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #13339
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
FYI for the two of you with the big FSJ wagons... There's one in the pic-a-part on boulder right now that didn't seem to be too extremely ripped apart yet. Obviously it wasn't pristine but there was quite a bit still salvageable if you're in needs of parts. I didn't really look it over but in passing it looked like quite a bit of the interior was still in it and engine compartment didn't look too trashed. This was yesterday morning... I was on the phone and not paying a whole lot of attention to details of it as I walked by it but it caught my eye. Figured it was worth tossing out the lead on. It was near the front of the jeep row I guess you'd say in the far back corner of the lot. It has the classy wood paneling!
Thanks for the heads up maybe ill swing by.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 09:39 AM   #13340
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball
Not 5 grand cool though

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #13341
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I am guessing that everyone is on vacation...
Unread 07-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #13342
1988jeepyj
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Vegas people, I'm looking for a family roll bar for my 88 yj, anyone have a lead on anything? Would be willing to swap my sport bar for one or just buy it outright. Thanks!
Unread 07-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #13343
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I am guessing that everyone is on vacation...
Kinda. Found out my grandpa has prostate cancer so we headed up to caliente to see him. We might stay until the fourth. They have a parade and fire works done by the FD. It is usually a really good time. Got to love small towns.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #13344
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Kinda. Found out my grandpa has prostate cancer so we headed up to caliente to see him. We might stay until the fourth. They have a parade and fire works done by the FD. It is usually a really good time. Got to love small towns.
I like it up there.

I also like that its pronounced "cali-enty" not 'cal-e-ent-ay'

Quote:

Unread 07-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #13345
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

I like it up there.

Cause it's full of whities not brownies!
Unread 07-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #13346
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:

I like it up there.

Darn straight. Drives me crazy just like Nevahda. it is awesome up there. We used to ride ATVs all over the place up there, you used to be able to ride them all over in town but they did away with that a fee yrs ago.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #13347
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have only been up that way once. It did look really neat in the town area. Long sucky drive in the jeep though, esp if there is a head wind.
Unread 07-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #13348
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I have only been up that way once. It did look really neat in the town area. Long sucky drive in the jeep though, esp if there is a head wind.
lol...i drove my wagoneer up to Ely and drove it out to Death Valley then up the a campground out there that was 24 miles from the main road.

You wanna talk about rides in jeeps....

no those were comfy though, the wagoneer is pretty good on the highway.

Worse jeep ride i ever did was in my 97 TJ from NH to Vegas. 4cyl...packed to the gills, no AC, in august.

Quote:

Unread 07-02-2012, 03:44 PM   #13349
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Kinda. Found out my grandpa has prostate cancer so we headed up to caliente to see him.
That sucks man, hope everything works out ok.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #13350
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Worse jeep ride i ever did was in my 97 TJ from NH to Vegas. 4cyl...packed to the gills, no AC, in august.
Were you high!? What were you thinking?? That must have been one heck of a miserable trip!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.