Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 887 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 06-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #13291
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

So today started out ****ty. I had to get up early to run across town to pay rent. Then came back to start to take apart the YJ for the lift kit that is suppose to be here today. Cleaned the garage up a bit and go to jack up the jeep and my jack decided today was the day that it was gonna crap out. I have had this jack since i was 14 and never let me down until today. So i hit up harbor freights site and they got a 3 ton on sale for 89.99 that was 139.99. OK cool then seen some 6 ton jack stands on sale for 39.99. OK well thats more then i wanted to spend today but o well. I check my email and got a message from HF with coupons for the jack 79.99 and stands 34.99. ok so i guess i can do that. Swing down to HF and im pulling my stuff into the cart and some one hits me on the shoulder, its a buddy from work. Well i guess he is a manager and told me to have him called up front when i get done. So i get up there and he knocks the jack down to 55 and the stands to 30 and i got jack oil for my old one for 5 bucks. Cant beat that right there! lol
now i know who to call when i need stuff for the garage

Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #13292
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
So today started out ****ty. I had to get up early to run across town to pay rent. Then came back to start to take apart the YJ for the lift kit that is suppose to be here today. Cleaned the garage up a bit and go to jack up the jeep and my jack decided today was the day that it was gonna crap out. I have had this jack since i was 14 and never let me down until today. So i hit up harbor freights site and they got a 3 ton on sale for 89.99 that was 139.99. OK cool then seen some 6 ton jack stands on sale for 39.99. OK well thats more then i wanted to spend today but o well. I check my email and got a message from HF with coupons for the jack 79.99 and stands 34.99. ok so i guess i can do that. Swing down to HF and im pulling my stuff into the cart and some one hits me on the shoulder, its a buddy from work. Well i guess he is a manager and told me to have him called up front when i get done. So i get up there and he knocks the jack down to 55 and the stands to 30 and i got jack oil for my old one for 5 bucks. Cant beat that right there! lol
Score!!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 03:06 PM   #13293
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Anyone want to join a few of us from WM702 for a run tomorrow through Echo canyon followed by Potato Ridge on the way back? Can do both or just one.. should be good times though and the more the merrier.
Unread 06-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #13294
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Saw something pretty funny today while I was at chapman getting my oil changed. They had an srt grand cherokee on the show room floor. The sticker price was $66k and the adjusted chapman price was $82k. It just made me laugh thinking about the cars that you could buy around that price range. http://www.chapmanchryslerjeep.com/L...4WD-12J531.htm that's the price of an M3 or an S4 without the quality
wont sell for 82k, they just do that hoping that somebody from out of town will come in to buy it because they have like the only one in nevada or something.

Somebody local will buy it for like 60k.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #13295
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
HF is my favorite.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-29-2012, 03:58 PM   #13296
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

HF is my favorite.
I saw an ad in HF coupon guide this morning and thought of you: 10 rolls 3/4" x 60 ft industrial grade electrical tape - $3.99. Dude, you could shield all your wires for that price!
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #13297
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

heyyyyyyyy thanks!

Maybe one day i'll have a fancy new jeep like y'all, with wires that come in split loom and all....

Quote:

Unread 06-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #13298
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
heyyyyyyyy thanks!

Maybe one day i'll have a fancy new jeep like y'all, with wires that come in split loom and all....
Perhaps, but it would never have the class that your wagoneer has. Mine has function, but yours has form in spades.
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #13299
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I am lucky... my wife has to go to the dmv because of the military waiver. She normally goes to the one off of decatur north and I think the longest she was there was 30 minutes. When we got the jk we sat down then they called our number.
That is the one that I went to. 3.5 hours later my number was finally called. Got to the counter only to be told that the lady that called my number was new and didn't know how to do a title transfer. WTF?? I wound up waiting another 20 minutes for the lady next to her to finish whatever she was doing.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:37 PM   #13300
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Perhaps, but it would never have the class that your wagoneer has. Mine has function, but yours has form in spades.
lol, and it has the exact function I want from it.

I played on the rocks with my old TJ, had fun, but went a different direction this time around.

Quote:

Unread 06-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #13301
sirhk100

Tuesday afternoon, 60 numbers ahead of me at henderson DMV, in and out of there in less then 45 minutes to register my expo. No complaints from me!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #13302
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
lol, and it has the exact function I want from it.

I played on the rocks with my old TJ, had fun, but went a different direction this time around.

I remember that run.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #13303
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i dont know if the lights just flickered or this coffee high is screwing with my brain.

I love/hate caffeine....i feel all drunk or something......but im working at like 60000 mph.

MORE REVEREND HORTON HEAT!

Quote:

Unread 06-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #13304
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I remember that run.
do you?

I remember your jeep and your ex wife.....looks like McRoberts was creepin' in there...haha.

Quote:

Unread 06-29-2012, 04:57 PM   #13305
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

looks like you're leaping out of the way....

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.