Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 880 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Unread 06-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #13186
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Lol

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2012, 07:38 PM   #13187
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

then again...that was likely operator error....

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #13188
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Jus dropped my POS at the dealership. Damn thing wouldn't shift out of 2nd gear last night. I may have to decide what to do with it finally. Either sell or trade it in. You would think a truck with 60,000 miles wouldn't have been through 2 transmissions. Maybe I'm a little rougher on it then I thought.
Where'd you take it? 2 trannys in 60k sounds a little umm weird for a newer F150! pm me if you want, remember I work at a .........
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #13189
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Anyone wanna buy some Mosin-Nagant accessories?
I have this clamping bi-pod mount never opened and a tri-rail mount order that I tried to cancel but it wouldn't let me.
I'm selling the Mosin to my brother
Williamlv282 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #13190
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlv282
Anyone wanna buy some Mosin-Nagant accessories?
I have this clamping bi-pod mount never opened and a tri-rail mount order that I tried to cancel but it wouldn't let me.
I'm selling the Mosin to my brother
Wow, That was fast, what happened?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #13191
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

The moderators/creators of JeepForum are some pretty morbid folks. Out of curiosity I decided to look up how much a lifetime membership was. The only option in the lifetime category was 25 years for $200. Not that I am gonna live that long, but I sure feel bad for the rest of the folks on here thinking that they are getting a swinging deal for their lifetime and 25 years later they log in and say "awe shucks, my life must be over". 25 years for $200 is more than reasonable, just think it would be better described that way instead of "lifetime".

Ok, that completes my philosophical commentary for the evening. You may carry on with your regular activities.
Unread 06-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #13192
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Wow, That was fast, what happened?
I bought more guns!

Just found a Mossberg 500C for $200 and want to justify the purchase by selling the Mosin. I'm making $100 back on the Mosin but I'm keeping the case, not getting back my background check money either obviously. $25 lost.

The Mosin is a fun, badass gun. And if I can sell some more stuff on craigslist and end up keeping it, I'll be even happier. I just wanna make some of the money back before I dig myself into a hole
Unread 06-25-2012, 08:55 PM   #13193
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I really want a nagant!
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #13194
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
I really want a nagant!
There's a store on Gibson and American Pacific called Long Mountain Outfitters that's full of them.
longmountain.com

They probably have 7 or 8 to choose from, and no doubt they have more in the back. Do a little research on the web (http://7.62x54r.net/ is a good site) and pick out your favorite! xD
They're running around $100 (plus $25 for the backround check)

Go take a look! I really do love mine. I'm going to see if I can't make $100 on some old video games I never play and keep the mosin!
Unread 06-25-2012, 09:16 PM   #13195
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
ok, so this is now the 3rd time that I saw an orange TJ Rubicon up by Elkhorn/Buffalo area. He has a slight lift and a jeepforum sticker across the windshield.
I haven't seen that one but then again, I don't think I have ever seen you either...

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #13196
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Are you up in our neighborhood too Andy? I remember Greg saying he lived in the northwest too, I am @ Cimarron & Elkhorn area
Unread 06-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #13197
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I live up by elkhorn and teepee, maybe we should hit up that mexican joint off of farm some time
Unread 06-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #13198
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I live up by elkhorn and teepee, maybe we should hit up that mexican joint off of farm some time
Sounds like he's asking you out for a man-date!
Unread 06-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #13199
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Coming from the guy who "went to get reception" with Randy, then somehow comes down the trail after everyone else
Unread 06-25-2012, 11:01 PM   #13200
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

At least I was discreet, your asking him out in the open! Way to shatter the closet door on the way out!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.