Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 878 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-24-2012, 11:03 PM   #13156
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw

So that's how you got to be a moderator?
He got on his knees....

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2012, 11:14 PM   #13157
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Didn't you notice all the jeep forum stickers? Oh wait...I think I had the only one.
No didn't see any jeep forum stickers
Unread 06-24-2012, 11:18 PM   #13158
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Sweet set up man. You've got a clean zj.
It's a work in progress I need to clean a few things up on it
Unread 06-24-2012, 11:58 PM   #13159
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Hey marn I think you have a copy cat. http://lasvegas.backpage.com/SportsE...h-rail/7407531
lolz. do not accept imitations!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 01:34 AM   #13160
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

lolz. do not accept imitations!
There can only be one!
Unread 06-25-2012, 08:03 AM   #13161
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

So do any of you slackers have any pictures from Sat night? I was too busy chasing my kids around to snap any.
Unread 06-25-2012, 08:10 AM   #13162
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I have a few pictures of us parked on the side of the road, and some nature pics.....

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-25-2012, 09:14 AM   #13163
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Adams wife was taking a ton of pictures as well as powr I think. I never take pics because I suck at it but more due to laziness.

Jus dropped my POS at the dealership. Damn thing wouldn't shift out of 2nd gear last night. I may have to decide what to do with it finally. Either sell or trade it in. You would think a truck with 60,000 miles wouldn't have been through 2 transmissions. Maybe I'm a little rougher on it then I thought.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 10:06 AM   #13164
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Jus dropped my POS at the dealership. Damn thing wouldn't shift out of 2nd gear last night. I may have to decide what to do with it finally. Either sell or trade it in. You would think a truck with 60,000 miles wouldn't have been through 2 transmissions. Maybe I'm a little rougher on it then I thought.
Well duh, do we have to spell it out for you? FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #13165
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Adams wife was taking a ton of pictures as well as powr I think. I never take pics because I suck at it but more due to laziness.

Time to trade it in on a 12' JKUR.. then fix and sell your ZJ to fund the lift and tires.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #13166
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

Time to trade it in on a 12' JKUR.. then fix and sell your ZJ to fund the lift and tires.
Sell my zj? That's crazy talk puck. I've spent more time and money on it then I would ever get out of it, and I love the dang thing. Hopefully I'll have a little more free time in a few months to get it up and going again. I've just had more pressing things taking up a lot of time. Soon enough though.

I just have had nothing but problems with his truck. 2 fuel sensors that were garbage. Trans problems. TC problems sat night. Misfire due to crappy ignition. It has just been 1 problem after another. If it wasn't for the warranty I would be living in it.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 11:07 AM   #13167
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

few pics:

Nature:

Quote:

Unread 06-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #13168
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Some great looking pictures, thanks Marn.

So since I know that you are all butt hurt about it.... how did you come up with your screen name?
Unread 06-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #13169
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Some great looking pictures, thanks Marn.

So since I know that you are all butt hurt about it.... how did you come up with your screen name?
Marneaus is actually a misspelling of a character from Warhammer 40k, table top strategy game (no, not role playing, there's no story involved, think of it as highly advanced risk or chess, mixed with model building. Like in 40 year old virgin? 'Now I'm turning your blue pants silver'

I used to just be Marneaus.

Then after a few years on here I became known for being a dick, and especially in "relationship advice' type threads in general discussion. "Oh your girlfriend makes you unhappy? Then leave her and go find some strange, dont ***** about it on a jeep forum" stuff like that. Everybody said I'm like Dr. Phill or something stupid, so, it became Dr. Marneaus.

There you have it, the saga of Dr. Marneaus

Quote:

Unread 06-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #13170
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.