Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 870 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 06-23-2012, 02:30 AM   #13036
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

We really want to, but living off 1 income right now puts most hobbies on the back burner. I'm starting to sell random extras just to make it through the months. I've had 6 interviews without a single call back so far, so my spirits are running a little low. I really thought my experience at the top retailer in the world (Apple) would get me a competitive edge but I've seen no reward.

I really don't want to go through another 9 month stint of unemployment. I've already done that twice....and I'm only 26.

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 06:52 AM   #13037
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Bringing the lc9, sp101, 22/45 for bonez! Anything anyone wanting to try out? My p345? Let me now, I'll bring whatever.
Sweet! I was hoping I would be able to see some of the guns you have been talking about, I'm more of a visual kinda guy.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 06:54 AM   #13038
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. Marneaus
allayall without cbs need to get em
x2
Unread 06-23-2012, 06:57 AM   #13039
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw

That's funny. I actually saw an H3 turn around and go back halfway up the Cold Creek side.
Spinners were getting dirty?
Unread 06-23-2012, 07:04 AM   #13040
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Man card....NOW! Unless skinny jeans are on a girl, there is no time or place!!!
Holy cow, amen and Xa billion to that!
Unread 06-23-2012, 07:14 AM   #13041
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
We really want to, but living off 1 income right now puts most hobbies on the back burner. I'm starting to sell random extras just to make it through the months. I've had 6 interviews without a single call back so far, so my spirits are running a little low. I really thought my experience at the top retailer in the world (Apple) would get me a competitive edge but I've seen no reward.

I really don't want to go through another 9 month stint of unemployment. I've already done that twice....and I'm only 26.
If you can stand a crappy call center job, we are hiring starting @ $14.47 an hour with decent benefits including free cell phone service. It's not much, but it's better than nothing. I know we have had a few retail posit's open too, no idea what they pay though. Don't take this the wrong way, but if it would help I can give your resume a look over and discuss some best practices for interviewing if you like. I've interviewed a jillion people and looked over at least twice as many resumes in the last 12 years or so that I've been a manager and its sad some of the little common sense things that people overlook or don't realize. Sometimes a quick reminder of stuff you already know helps.
Either way, hang in there bro.
Unread 06-23-2012, 07:28 AM   #13042
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Got a rear bumper w/tire carrier hardware and a CB radio I need to install on my jeep. Jeeps slowly coming together.

Wheelers pass will be nice especially at night.
Unread 06-23-2012, 11:29 AM   #13043
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

So wait.....6 or 7

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #13044
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Unread 06-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #13045
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I thought I saw someone looking for a seat on the run tonight, I will have an open (non-smoking / non-BO) seat if anyone wants to tag along. Ive got the HT on so dust will be low and A/C will be more efficient. Warning; my rig squeaks, squeals and groans almost as much as I do when going over obstacles.
Unread 06-23-2012, 01:59 PM   #13046
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

So what kind of odds am I pulling for if I'm going or not? I may need to put some money on it!
Unread 06-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #13047
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I say that you back out... but we are including shooting and I know what kind of gun freak that you are. The shooting part really throws the normal trail run odds out the window.
Unread 06-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #13048
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well CJ says I back out by 200, so there's gotta be some tight odds there? What if I ask about wind, and complain about death wobble?
Unread 06-23-2012, 03:02 PM   #13049
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
I thought I saw someone looking for a seat on the run tonight, I will have an open (non-smoking / non-BO) seat if anyone wants to tag along. Ive got the HT on so dust will be low and A/C will be more efficient. Warning; my rig squeaks, squeals and groans almost as much as I do when going over obstacles.
Yeah that was me.
Unread 06-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #13050
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm still confused.....7? Or....6?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.