Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 867 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15Ē/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 06-22-2012, 10:43 PM   #12991
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

6 and roll out at 6:30 for you fashionably late peeps

Unread 06-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #12992
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
7 at mavericks...it is in pahrump so you don't have to worry about the 45 minute drive from there. If we meet in the valley at 5, it would end up being about the same
But if we meet at the herbst, we can all roll over the pass in a group. I'll have to go a little easy too, im fighting the beginnings of death wobble for some reason. I think it's alignment.
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #12993
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have never locked, but I did use 4wd. But that was on the way up, not down.
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:47 PM   #12994
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

But if we meet at the herbst, we can all roll over the pass in a group. I'll have to go a little easy too, im fighting the beginnings of death wobble for some reason. I think it's alignment.
I'm going to be going 45 by the time hit the top
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #12995
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

You guys can do a meet earlier, but the final will be in pahrump. I just remember how we did going to mormon wells. For me it would be backtracking and maverick gives the wife a clean bathroom before the trail
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #12996
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Nobody is gonna help you fix it if you're just trying to sell it!
Im over trying to sell it. Im going to wheel it into the ground. Lift, locked, geared, caged, and injected. Thats when I'll be done, maybe ford 1 ton axles down the line after I get tired of breaking the stock axles.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #12997
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

I also took down the CL post.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:04 PM   #12998
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

Im over trying to sell it. Im going to wheel it into the ground. Lift, locked, geared, caged, and injected. Thats when I'll be done, maybe ford 1 ton axles down the line after I get tired of breaking the stock axles.
I mean this in the most inoffensive way possible. Stop and think about what you really want, how much work it's gonna take and how much money you're willing to throw at it. You don't want the Cherokee, you want a YJ! Don't spend a fortune making it something it will never be! Don't settle! Take a week and seriously think about what it is you want and don't spend a dime until its written in blood on stone tablets!! It's a huge waste of time and money to change your mind in the middle of a project!

Anyway, meeting at 6 in pahrum? Wanna shoot for 30-60 minutes. Bringing the lc9, sp101, 22/45 for bonez! Anything anyone wanting to try out? My p345? Let me now, I'll bring whatever.
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #12999
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:

Anyway, meeting at 6 in pahrum? Wanna shoot for 30-60 minutes. Bringing the lc9, sp101, 22/45 for bonez! Anything anyone wanting to try out? My p345? Let me now, I'll bring whatever.
Maverick 6pm it is. Right?
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #13000
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Jeebus people. Pick a time! And a spot! 5 here no 7 here no 6 here lol.

I vote we meet at the gas station in pahrump closest to the trail head so we can all just roll out from there. 6 or 7.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM   #13001
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I second making sure that is what you want. Parts are going to be harder to find, so if you change your mind you will have a smaller base to part out to. You don't want to spend 10k on something that is worth 2k and totally unreliable. If you plan on keeping it long term and using the upgrades for their intended purpose, then by all means go for it
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #13002
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

We can meet at gregs maverick in pahrump at 6, roll out at 630! Done that's settled what's next?
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #13003
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

6 PM PST at the Mavericks in Pahrump. Roll out at 6:30 PM PST sharp. I don't have a cb but if you do F*ck off!!
capture.jpg  
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #13004
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'll bring my cobra hand held if I can find it as long as I get it back when we're done! Any guns anyone wanna try? If I have it I'll bring it.
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:31 PM   #13005
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Allayall without CBS need to get em

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.