Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 866 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #12976
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj
I'm in! Wife and kids coming. 5 or 7 and is it ok if I use my Titan instead of my Jeep?
No. Its not okay. I want to see your cj

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #12977
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I am definitely in, I haven't wheeled in a week!
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #12978
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

5 cause it's 45 min to pahrump, and by the time we find somewhere suitable to shoot, it will be 7ish, an dark by 8-830. I figured we could meet at the terrible herbst at blue diamond and industrial by jack in the box! I know you wanna share a hooker and all, but....
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #12979
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

So I haven't run wheelers since prob 2000. Those who have seen my truck would it make it? Last I saw it I seem to remember it was pretty sketchy
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #12980
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Heads up all. I want to plan a Utah trip for mid August. Maybe do a three day weekend to the Duckcreek Village area. Lots of wheeling and fishing. If I know you you are welcome to stay at my cabin I have a lot of room if I don't know you meet be by then.
I am just kind of feeling things out to see who would be interested.
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #12981
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
5 cause it's 45 min to pahrump, and by the time we find somewhere suitable to shoot, it will be 7ish, an dark by 8-830. I figured we could meet at the terrible herbst at blue diamond and industrial by jack in the box! I know you wanna share a hooker and all, but....
45 minutes you realize I'm in a CJ right?
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #12982
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

45 minutes you realize I'm in a CJ right?
I thought that timeline sounded a bit ambitious, made me wonder what kind of rigs everyone runs to make that kinda time
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:25 PM   #12983
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

7 at mavericks...it is in pahrump so you don't have to worry about the 45 minute drive from there. If we meet in the valley at 5, it would end up being about the same
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #12984
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
So I haven't run wheelers since prob 2000. Those who have seen my truck would it make it? Last I saw it I seem to remember it was pretty sketchy
Your truck will be fine...I saw an H3 do it
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:30 PM   #12985
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
7 at mavericks...it is in pahrump so you don't have to worry about the 45 minute drive from there. If we meet in the valley at 5, it would end up being about the same
Cool, see you guys there
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #12986
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Heads up all. I want to plan a Utah trip for mid August. Maybe do a three day weekend to the Duckcreek Village area. Lots of wheeling and fishing. If I know you you are welcome to stay at my cabin I have a lot of room if I don't know you meet be by then.
I am just kind of feeling things out to see who would be interested.
We are in, can you tow my quads up there?
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #12987
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I guess its a thashfest to get my front axle working again by tomorrow night.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #12988
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

I say Maverick at 6 pm
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #12989
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
I guess its a thashfest to get my front axle working again by tomorrow night.
Nobody is gonna help you fix it if you're just trying to sell it!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #12990
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Wait wait wait....wheeler pass is like....2wd isn't it? I've seen pickup trucks drive through there. Or has that changed?

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.