Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 862 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 06-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #12916
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've got a glock 36, and it ok I guess. The price was good at auction and it was new. I've put maybe 200 rds through it, and it's seems accurate enough. Definitely not my favorite gun in my arsenal! I may try to sell it soon, I don't know.

Unread 06-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #12917
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

great guns, seriously.

Whenever anybody complains about a gun malfunctioning i tell them "dude, its a fact of life, it happens, guns malfunction, guns jam......unless its a glock."

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #12918
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I haven't had many failures that weren't my fault. My glock didn't have a single issue for those 30 rds just not my thing. What should be the most reliable, a ruger .22 single six, failed and I couldn't get it disassembled due to the action being stuck. Things fail deal with it. Just do what you can so it doesn't fail as often.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #12919
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I haven't had many failures that weren't my fault. My glock didn't have a single issue for those 30 rds just not my thing. What should be the most reliable, a ruger .22 single six, failed and I couldn't get it disassembled due to the action being stuck. Things fail deal with it. Just do what you can so it doesn't fail as often.
precisely what i was getting at!

hanywhays........

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #12920
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

My H & K has never jammed. Granted I have only put maybe 1k round through it. .45 is not cheap and I am not loaded so I do not see that changing. My wife used the soft hand on the taurus and got that to jam a few times, but I have never had it jam yet either
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #12921
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I was looking at the Taurus 9mm slim models until I read 9 out of 10 bad reviews. It scared me off a little. Maybe one day I'll buy a Taurus 92.
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:16 PM   #12922
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

I don't have much of an arsenal but I do love my glock 23. It's always been reliable and simple enough.

Can't do a run tonight but I am up for a night run tomorrow. If anyone is interested.
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #12923
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj
I don't have much of an arsenal but I do love my glock 23. It's always been reliable and simple enough.

Can't do a run tonight but I am up for a night run tomorrow. If anyone is interested.
I'm down for night run tomorrow night! Wanna get some late afternoon shooting in too!
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #12924
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

I'm down for night run tomorrow night! Wanna get some late afternoon shooting in too!
So you'll back out by 200pm or so. Lol
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #12925
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

So you'll back out by 200pm or so. Lol
Probably! Lol. Things come up! Wives change their minds. Where were you thinking?
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:28 PM   #12926
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I was looking at the Taurus 9mm slim models until I read 9 out of 10 bad reviews.
3 alphanumeric characters for you....

L C 9

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #12927
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

L C 9
It's awesome!!!
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #12928
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:

L C 9
That is on the list as well. My anniversary is next month. I got my wife a pink LCR as well as a little thing from Tiffany so she doesn't shoot me with it.

I might be able to swing a night run tomorrow. That is if the stealership has good news for me after work.
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #12929
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
It's awesome!!!
I've heard good things, but have yet to fondle one.

I'm wanting to pick up an LCP, just so i can toss it in my pocket, and have no excise to ever go anywhere unarmed (running, bike ride, etc).

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-22-2012, 03:07 PM   #12930
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I've heard good things, but have yet to fondle one.

I'm wanting to pick up an LCP, just so i can toss it in my pocket, and have no excise to ever go anywhere unarmed (running, bike ride, etc).
I've got both, and may be talked out of the lcp! The lc9 is just a tad bigger, and the lcp seems to have heavier recoil!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.