Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 857 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Huge Soft top SaleRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Reply
Unread 06-21-2012, 12:27 AM   #12841
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Dbag!!! Youporn is better, and that's not what I'm talking about!!
youjizz.com or pornhub.com are even better.

Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 12:29 AM   #12842
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,527
Stock rebuilds on the LA motors are pretty simple and straight forward. The most difficult part IMO is degreeing the cam. Other than that, just follow tightening order and torque specs.
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 01:00 AM   #12843
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Stock rebuilds on the LA motors are pretty simple and straight forward. The most difficult part IMO is degreeing the cam. Other than that, just follow tightening order and torque specs.
I think I'm more worried just due to the fact I haven't rebuilt anything other then a few sbc and one straight 6 ford. And all of those were way older then me. I just need to get started on it. I may have also found a 5.2 with 50,000 miles on it on CL. I will check it out this weekend. At least I could get the beast back on the road.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 01:23 AM   #12844
davidsonlaw
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
but that offers significantly less chance of blowing up a punk *** neighborhood kid. wheres the fun in that?

i still vote bomb.
I wonder if you could get exploding ink capsules. That way you're not getting paint all over your front porch, and messing up their stuff instead.
__________________
http://www.davidson-law.net/blogs/jeeplaw/
davidsonlaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 01:24 AM   #12845
davidsonlaw
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I fall under "everyone else?" I guess I need to post more.
You're in good company.
__________________
http://www.davidson-law.net/blogs/jeeplaw/
davidsonlaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 01:27 AM   #12846
PolkaPower
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Abyss, Italy
Posts: 16,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
I wonder if you could get exploding ink capsules. That way you're not getting paint all over your front porch, and messing up their stuff instead.
All that sounds great but I kind of want to avoid being arrested for booby trapping my porch. They would probably claim injuries to their eyes and emotional hardship and I would be paying for the rest of my life. In this day and age it would somehow be classified as a hate crime too. Then I would really have to do something drastic.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 02:08 AM   #12847
davidsonlaw
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
All that sounds great but I kind of want to avoid being arrested for booby trapping my porch. They would probably claim injuries to their eyes and emotional hardship and I would be paying for the rest of my life. In this day and age it would somehow be classified as a hate crime too. Then I would really have to do something drastic.
Probably less liability from ink packs (used to get shoplifters and bank robbers) than cat poop.
__________________
http://www.davidson-law.net/blogs/jeeplaw/
davidsonlaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #12848
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,619
my wife has a full bag of the dry color that they used during the Las Vegas color run. Once wet that stuff stained her clothes, shoes, anything else it touched. I think a zip lock bag or a balloon, some water, a co2 cartridge and a little valve we could really set this fool up. I would put your neighbors address on it just to be safe... what is the punk going to do? Call the cops and say that the stole a package off your porch and it exploded powder ink all over his mom's living room...

If anything happens you can just play dumb. I think you fully qualify for it, esp after not having a job and being so far into your porn surfing and raising your post count on here that you do not hear the mail man ring your freaking door bell.
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 09:45 AM   #12849
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,728
I just found out that I made E-6!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #12850
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,619
Congrats, whats your line number... the wife had me searching the list at 6 when it came online to see who made it.
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 10:25 AM   #12851
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,728
1907
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #12852
PolkaPower
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Abyss, Italy
Posts: 16,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
my wife has a full bag of the dry color that they used during the Las Vegas color run. Once wet that stuff stained her clothes, shoes, anything else it touched. I think a zip lock bag or a balloon, some water, a co2 cartridge and a little valve we could really set this fool up. I would put your neighbors address on it just to be safe... what is the punk going to do? Call the cops and say that the stole a package off your porch and it exploded powder ink all over his mom's living room...

If anything happens you can just play dumb. I think you fully qualify for it, esp after not having a job and being so far into your porn surfing and raising your post count on here that you do not hear the mail man ring your freaking door bell.
I don't understand your fascination with my employment status and making stupid comments. I don't come on here and talk about what a huge social retard you are.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #12853
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,619
I do it for myself, I don't need your help. Just saying I know that the USPS, FEDEX, and UPS guy come between 4:30 and 6 every time. They have never come at any different time in almost 2 years. So when I order my Swedish sure-grip suckmaster 2000, I know what time it will be here... then I know what would be happening 10 minutes later.
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #12854
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,159
I just got my 1st scam artist trying to buy my Jeep. Sent me a text and everything. Wants to use a middleman and paypal
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 12:31 PM   #12855
MMCKEIG
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
I just got my 1st scam artist trying to buy my Jeep. Sent me a text and everything. Wants to use a middleman and paypal
I would take it, especially if he's gonna pay you what you asked for it on Craigslist! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.