Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 855 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 06-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #12811
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I would like a nuts and bolts bomb or some kind of poison but if it's a dumb kid then I would have to eat it to get rid of the evidence. I am looking on amazon for cameras. There are some nice hunting cameras. I am not all to sure what to get. I want it small, good resolution, wireless, concealable, ect. When I put a cat crap box out again I will be ready. Unless they steal the package the camera comes in. :/

PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #12812
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I don know if it's possible, but have it shipped somewhere else. A lot of companies are forgiving in regards to lost packages, but some are not
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #12813
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
Unless they steal the package the camera comes in. :/

You might have to actually leave the house and go to one of them thar 'stores'

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #12814
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
I don know if it's possible, but have it shipped somewhere else. A lot of companies are forgiving in regards to lost packages, but some are not
something something zappos something something?

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #12815
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I'll probably get a PO box

Maybe I can set up a guillotine on the front stoop. No one comes to the front door besides solicitors and thieves so they deserve it anyways.
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #12816
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Not much it's been slow around here today. Here is my predictions. Greg drugged or caged his children and went wheeling. YSB is either in a cave or ICU. Polka is at the gym or a white supremacy meeting. Powr is shooting or sleeping. Marn is bossing around migrant workers. Roobicon is spell checking and or ..... Who knows. Puck is installing a water heater or watching rust fly of his heep. Photojared is pouring oil in the gutters. Bonez is probably wheeling or working. Khris is building everything. Everyone else is probably working and working much harder then I am right now writing this huge waste of time.
I fall under "everyone else?" I guess I need to post more.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #12817
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Does anyone have a d30 with 3.73's from an ZJ or possibly an XJ.
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #12818
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I would like a nuts and bolts bomb or some kind of poison but if it's a dumb kid then I would have to eat it to get rid of the evidence. I am looking on amazon for cameras. There are some nice hunting cameras. I am not all to sure what to get. I want it small, good resolution, wireless, concealable, ect. When I put a cat crap box out again I will be ready. Unless they steal the package the camera comes in. :/
Why not just a loud deterence device? It doesn't have to maim, injure, or kill (although I do like that idea) just something that lets off a loud bang? A nine volt battery; a model rocket ignitor, a mason jar with a little bit of gasoline, a little bit of wire, and a momentary switch = a really loud bang without any real risk of injury.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #12819
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Why not just a loud deterence device? It doesn't have to maim, injure, or kill (although I do like that idea) just something that lets off a loud bang? A nine volt battery; a model rocket ignitor, a mason jar with a little bit of gasoline, a little bit of wire, and a momentary switch = a really loud bang without any real risk of injury.
I want to catch or kill them not scare them.

By kill I mean re educate.
Unread 06-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #12820
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I have a "bird bomb" gun that would be fun to tie a tripwire to the package, it's LOUD!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #12821
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
I have a "bird bomb" gun that would be fun to tie a tripwire to the package, it's LOUD!
I have seen those little things. Doesn't it take a blank shotgun shell for a charge?
Unread 06-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #12822
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Reeducate huh? Ok whatever you say haha

Have the things that's been taken always been replaced?
Unread 06-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #12823
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Whats TGW?
Unread 06-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #12824
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I want to catch or kill them not scare them.

By kill I mean re educate.
Use decoy again, stay at home, hide just inside the door, chamber 12 gauge round with gusto when they bend down to pick up package while yelling GET SOME! That might do it.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 07:22 PM   #12825
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
Use decoy again, stay at home, hide just inside the door, chamber 12 gauge round with gusto when they bend down to pick up package while yelling GET SOME! That might do it.
Hahaha that would be satisfying for sure. My property, nothing they can do.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.