Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 853 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE KitsCustom Axle Work at CCOR

Unread 06-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #12781
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I think he's not facing charges because he didn't use a weapon of any kind. If he'd have used a board or bar or something.....

Unread 06-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #12782
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
You and I must be on the same wave length with this one. I just had a beer for the jury. Gotta love Texas.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #12783
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
I was just going through CL and found a familiar jeep for sale.
Lol! Keepin' tabs on me are you?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 10:44 PM   #12784
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Am I the only one that is completely annoyed when people say "supposabbly"? Learn to speak! Also, the same guy was complaining about a service guy. He said "that guy said it would be thirty minutes and it's been a half an hour already!!! How much longer?" obviously didn't make the connection! Our country an society are both in the "condemned" column!!
And there is no s at the end of anyway!
Unread 06-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #12785
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

I have a disease where I remember cars. Ask my wife it drives her crazy.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 11:21 PM   #12786
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I started thinking that maybe I was a little harsh and he was probably a decent guy. Oh well I'm not losing sleep over it.
If I were you, I'd sleep like an angel. Or a baby. Or a Lamb...whatever floats your boat.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 11:24 PM   #12787
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
if that thing sells, i get a chunk of the cash.

So do matthew and jared and scott. Sweat Equity.....

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-20-2012, 12:04 AM   #12788
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

I have a disease where I remember cars. Ask my wife it drives her crazy.
It drives my fiancé crazy too. I know people by the cars they drive more then their names....
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 12:05 AM   #12789
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

if that thing sells, i get a chunk of the cash.

So do matthew and jared and scott. Sweat Equity.....
All I did was drink beer and spill oil all over the street. Lol
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 12:41 AM   #12790
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

It drives my fiancé crazy too. I know people by the cars they drive more then their names....
That's actually a psychological trait! They(dunno who they was) did a study and found that people who can instantly recognize cars are the same way with facial recognition too, but performed poorly on remembering names. The converse was also true. People who remember names couldn't differentiate between a Toyota camry and a ford Taurus! I'd wager to say you guys are bad at remembering names, but you recognize people the instant you see them? Same here, can't remember a name to save my life, but can remember faces easily!
Unread 06-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #12791
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I am the worst with names. So when you catch me saying "Hey you, how have you been", "Whassup dude", "dang they don't get much uglier than you do they", or many others... I just don't remember your name. Now if I call you ho-bag-pig-bltch, I know your name.
Unread 06-20-2012, 08:58 AM   #12792
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

And there is no s at the end of anyway!
Irregardless :lol:
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 10:22 AM   #12793
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I would hate to see what this forum or any other forum would look like if there was not a spell checker.
Unread 06-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #12794
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

there's a spell checker?

I used to be on custommagnums.com and it was bad over there. but then again thats a different demographic.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #12795
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If there's a spell check here, it's broken! So many of my posts have the "d" left off and, and other spelling issues. I blame my phone! If that doesn't work, I blame it on my CCSD education and graduation!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.