Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 846 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #12676
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

ok, are you pulling my chain.. I just looked up bottle tree and I get hundreds of pictures like this

Unread 06-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #12677
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
thanks doc... we did the planter last summer and now the weeds are getting visible so I need to do something here soon. I already have a large drip system tube ran into the planter so it should not require too much work. Moon Valley is right around the corner, I would just be clueless if I went in there.
careful, those guys are like car salesmen.

You'll walk in looking for 3 15 gallon bottle trees, and you'll leave with a 36" box Jacaranda, and 2 36" Box Ficus, as well as crane fees and install/delivery fees. They'll also assure you that those trees will THRIVE in our environment.

These are both 15 Gallon bottle trees, so they are just babies. They thicken up and fill out in a little time, and will get nice and tall in a few years.

Obviously you can go up to a 24" box from a 15 gal, or hell, go to a 32" or 36" or 48" or 60" or whatever if you ave a few grand you want to spend.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #12678
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

this one would be nice, but the wind might blow it over.

Unread 06-18-2012, 12:42 PM   #12679
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

this one really cracks me up

Unread 06-18-2012, 12:42 PM   #12680
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I know it's a repost, but this is the best troll...ever.
Unread 06-18-2012, 12:44 PM   #12681
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
this one really cracks me up

ideal for small planters, as you can see.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #12682
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
I know it's a repost, but this is the best troll...ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgWKA...eature=related
I was laughing so hard that I started to cry. I wish mw3 would allow you to kill your teammates.
Unread 06-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #12683
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Who did tie rod this week end? I keep hearing about it but I've never been out there.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #12684
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

what is a decent price for those bottle trees? And do they have an actual name so I do not look like too much of an idiot if I head over there.

I guess it did not help that I just put my hard top on and towed my trailer across town to base... Good thing my neighbor has a truck.
Unread 06-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #12685
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

See? Fun's over. The topic is now plants.
Unread 06-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #12686
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I just realized that pwr is the one who made post 12345 of this thread. For that sir you win a CM sandwich courtesy of Puck!!!
Yaaayyyy!!! When can I come pick it up?wait, what did I just accept? I wasn't paying attention...again!
Unread 06-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #12687
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
what is a decent price for those bottle trees? And do they have an actual name so I do not look like too much of an idiot if I head over there.

I guess it did not help that I just put my hard top on and towed my trailer across town to base... Good thing my neighbor has a truck.
Actual Name = Bottle Tree

Scientific name = Brachychiton populneus or whatever i typed last time. I reccomend jsut saying 'bottle tree'

They should be like 40-50 bucks if you just walk in off the street without a contractor account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
See? Fun's over. The topic is now plants.

plants are exciting too...i promise.

okay, maybe not

Quote:

Unread 06-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #12688
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

This thread advanced like 7 pages between the time I got home at 830 am until now! Isn't it amazing how riled up people can get so easily? We all have been victim to it at one pint or another, some of us more often. We seem to just fall for it over an over again! Makes me wonder though....
Unread 06-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #12689
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
This thread advanced like 7 pages between the time I got home at 830 am until now! Isn't it amazing how riled up people can get so easily? We all have been victim to it at one pint or another, some of us more often. We seem to just fall for it over an over again! Makes me wonder though....
Not when somebody is specifically trolling and instigating, they will get the reaction they are looking for.

Quote:

Unread 06-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #12690
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
Who did tie rod this week end? I keep hearing about it but I've never been out there.
I did.. good times! You should have come along and watched Puck kill his rig again
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.