Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 840 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 06-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #12586
ObamaStickerTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Are you from Las Vegas Obama sticker or did you just move here? The reason not many people will very fond of your sticker is that most of us are in a pretty crappy situation and don't see it getting better with Obama in office. Just food for thought and you will probably not hear the end of it. Enjoy
It's just a name I picked. I never said anything in support of the the man. At this point it doesn't even matter if I support him or not. Whoever is in office makes no difference in my life. I'm doing better than I was four years ago but I'm not giving credit to Obama for that. I made myself a success.

Sorry if your lives aren't what you'd like them to be. I had nothing to do with your success or failure in life.

ObamaStickerTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:25 AM   #12587
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaStickerTJ

It's just a name I picked. I never said anything in support of the the man. At this point it doesn't even matter if I support him or not. Whoever is in office makes no difference in my life. I'm doing better than I was four years ago but I'm not giving credit to Obama for that. I made myself a success.

Sorry if your lives aren't what you'd like them to be. I had nothing to do with your success or failure in life.
Well you did if you voted for him. Just sayin.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #12588
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Everyone here gives each other grief. We all have pretty thick skin. I wouldn't take it to heart. We all have Jeeps in common the rest is just having some fun and B.S ing.

Besides everyone knows talking about politics and religion with a bunch of crass, dirty mouthed, greasy handed Jeep enthusiasts is just a big mess.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #12589
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaStickerTJ

I didn't say one derogatory thing to any of you. I didn't deserve any of that.
If you are in this forum a thick skin is needed, because we give hell to any one and every one. As a whole none of us care what race some one is, it the implied statement sent by your screen name. Every one here are good guys and give them a chance to grow on you. Just understand that your name will cause some of us to poke at you, thats what we do, no one is safe. YSB gets it the worst out of us,as do I due to the fact I put myself in situations that these guy poke fun at me for.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #12590
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
Everyone here gives each other grief. We all have pretty thick skin. I wouldn't take it to heart. We all have Jeeps in common the rest is just having some fun and B.S ing.
X2 go back a few pages YSB gets the worst of it. (mostly because you can't trust him with kids). I still have the feeling this is a fake username.
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:30 AM   #12591
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

If you are in this forum a thick skin is needed, because we give hell to any one and every one. As a whole none of us care what race some one is, it the implied statement sent by your screen name. Every one here are good guys and give them a chance to grow on you. Just understand that your name will cause some of us to poke at you, thats what we do, no one is safe. YSB gets it the worst out of us,as do I due to the fact I put myself in situations that these guy poke fun at me for.
Damn you puck. I have to hurry my posts I'm looking like a fool.
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:32 AM   #12592
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Unread 06-18-2012, 11:32 AM   #12593
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

you call crawling in the back seat of a TJ a situation? At your size that is a little bit more than a situation.

If I have to save face, race does not matter... it all taste like chicken to me (not to eat your face or anything)

What movie was that pic from? I do not believe that I have seen it.
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:34 AM   #12594
ObamaStickerTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Well you did if you voted for him. Just sayin.
I've been reading this for over an hour now. You're a pest control guy right? I'm not saying that to be mean. It's honest, hard work and I can appreciate that but where you are in life is to your credit or fault.
ObamaStickerTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #12595
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

yeah the "RIP Rodney" gave it away as a fake user for me. I honestly believe that there isn't a single person sad to see that crack head gone. Probably just YSB trying to play a 12 year old to get a date but he realized this is the wrong forum.
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #12596
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
YSB gets it the worst out of us,as do I due to the fact I put myself in situations that these guy poke fun at me for.
The black guy convinced me. You're all racists. Down wit' whitey.
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #12597
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaStickerTJ View Post
I've been reading this for over an hour now. You're a pest control guy right? I'm not saying that to be mean. It's honest, hard work and I can appreciate that but where you are in life is to your credit or fault.
We more the less think of him as the guy that brings a ford f-150 to a jeep trail ride... then ends up towing a jeep home.
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #12598
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Unread 06-18-2012, 11:40 AM   #12599
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaStickerTJ View Post
Try telling that to all of the construction company owners either bankrupt or on the verge of it because of the subprime mortgage lending tactics. I know plenty of hard working honest people that were affected by this cronyism implemented by the very Gov that was supposed to protect them from this type of thing.

Not everything is cut and dry. Just look at the last great depression. Was that the fault of every person affected by it?
Unread 06-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #12600
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I just realized that pwr is the one who made post 12345 of this thread. For that sir you win a CM sandwich courtesy of Puck!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.