Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 838 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-17-2012, 08:50 PM   #12556
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

An ex-girlfriend called me a pedophile once, but I don't care what a 10 year old thinks.

Unread 06-17-2012, 09:30 PM   #12557
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Went to the gun shop by the house today, just to find it was closed! bummer!
Unread 06-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #12558
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Went to the gun shop by the house today, just to find it was closed! bummer!
That sucks man. It seems like they are opening all over town though.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 09:52 PM   #12559
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I think they were closed for today. Too many gun stores makes that a not so promising business venture. Too much competition!
Unread 06-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #12560
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Khris the new ride looks cool. Glad to see that you are going to actually build it up and use it. Most locals that I see would just get a few tapout shirts, a flat bill hat, and rock out at the mall
Unread 06-17-2012, 11:26 PM   #12561
sirhk100

LOL, oh it might be seen at the mall! LOL It's a bit of a fixer upper and needs a few things before I build the axles but hopefully by the end of summer I'll have the front axles in it and 4WD working again and it'll be ready to crawl. I'll be building rock sliders and plan to take it everywhere my jeep has gone and more, that's for sure!

In the past 6 months two gun stores have opened on the street I work on and they're almost right across the street from each other. Makes no sense to me.

BTW, only time you would EVER see me in a tapout shirt is maybe something for halloween!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 11:51 PM   #12562
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
BTW, only time you would EVER see me in a tapout shirt is maybe something for halloween!
don't lie! I saw you cruising up the boulevard heading north past Mandalay bay a couple Fridays ago rocking tap out gear and bumpin bieber in the TJ! just kidding!
Unread 06-18-2012, 12:01 AM   #12563
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Puck!!
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/3083843024.html
Unread 06-18-2012, 01:09 AM   #12564
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

So does any one here know how to tare apart a d44 front axle? I think mine maybe broken...
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 01:23 AM   #12565
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Now my poor M1A is going to just sit in the closet.
Would you consider selling it?
I'm addicted to these damn guns now. I finally found something to entertain me in the desert, Jeeps and guns. Life is good!
Williamlv282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 07:36 AM   #12566
ObamaStickerTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

First day here! Wassap Jeeps!
ObamaStickerTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #12567
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
come on tell the truth. All you have in your closet is tapout, affliction, ed hardy, some old jynco, and some pearl snap trucker shirts!!! Oh, and lets not forget those semi-saggy slim jeans.

Some fads just make me laugh. I really wish I was old enough to know better back in the early 90's when everyone in socal had z cavaricci jeans and people sported the tight roll

Unread 06-18-2012, 08:03 AM   #12568
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaStickerTJ View Post
First day here! Wassap Jeeps!

welcome to the chaos that is Doc's thread. If your name is not just for sarcasm, you might be offended by the guns, women, and just pure Americanism going on in this thread. If it is sarcasm just carry on and welcome to the group!!
Unread 06-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #12569
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
come on tell the truth. All you have in your closet is tapout, affliction, ed hardy, some old jynco, and some pearl snap trucker shirts!!! Oh, and lets not forget those semi-saggy slim jeans.
The fact that I don't even know and have never heard of jynco or pearl snap trucker shirts makes me feel like I'm ahead of the game in douchbaggery by staying away from the scene's where that stuff exists since it's mentioned in the same line with the rest of those brands!

My general attire is jeans and a company shirt at work. Off work it's typically a tannish colored pair of shorts and one of many bar boughten shirts, punk rock band shirts, or race brand logo'd shirts. Typically a hat and either DVS shoes or sandals since I was sponsored by them racing dirt bikes a year or two ago and loaded up my closet with their stuff!

Well, only progress on the new hoopty is replaced a wheel bearing and fixed a door lock that wasn't working. Also de-stickered most of it also. Got 2 more left to pull off maybe this afternoon. Still have A LOT of fixin up to do though.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 08:29 AM   #12570
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

You have never seen the pearl snap plaid shirts that trucks use. They are always hanging up at every truck stop. One of the guys that I knew in texas wore them all the time. I gave him so much crap over it.

I wish that I had a project, actually let me take that back, I wish that I had the time for a project.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.