Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#16,243 ·
ksturgio said:
Good for you. I'm guessing you got a pretty good deal on it.
Sure did.....pulled from an old man's truck with 67k on it. Complete with all accessories, wiring, ecm ect. It's in Reno and my buddy who lives there picked it up for me and is coming this way for the next desert race in Parker in 3 weeks, so delivered to my shop.......all for a whopping $250. Can't beat that!

#16,245 ·
Puck81 said:
Hey guys. Im selling my Jeep, any takers? $1000. I need the cash im moving to a new house. (trying to anyhow)
Hmm......

YOU'RE FIRED FROM THE JEEP CLUB.

New house? New house? You have a FULL SIZE jeep....who needs a house?

#16,252 ·
visiting family sucks.... we have family visiting next month, then another member of my family from so cal decides that she is coming up too. I told her that I do not have anywhere for her to sleep. That she is more than welcome to bring an air mattress, but my cat would have it flat the first night. So I set her up with an out the door price for the whole week at Sante Fe Station. But she never booked it, so now some of the nights are full. To top it off, instead of driving up from San Bernardino, she is going to fly and not get a rental car. So now someone has to pick her up and tote her around everywhere. My mom and grandma are coming out to spend the week with the kids, not tote her *** around. WTF, I know every family has that "one" person, but stop ruining my fun.

This is the same person who visited us in Texas and comes walking out of my master bedroom and says "Hey your scale is off". I was so ready to tell her to get the f*ck out of the house.

rant cw... cant cry on FB or anywhere else because she is listed as one of my friends.

#16,253 ·
Garza said:
Sure did.....pulled from an old man's truck with 67k on it. !
Let me guess,....he only drove it to church on Sundays?

No but seriously, loos like a good score! Can't beat free delivery too.

Should he sick to have a drivetrain with modern reliability in that old iron

#16,254 ·
gregaf3 said:
visiting family sucks.... we have family visiting next month, then another member of my family from so cal decides that she is coming up too. I told her that I do not have anywhere for her to sleep. That she is more than welcome to bring an air mattress, but my cat would have it flat the first night. So I set her up with an out the door price for the whole week at Sante Fe Station. But she never booked it, so now some of the nights are full. To top it off, instead of driving up from San Bernardino, she is going to fly and not get a rental car. So now someone has to pick her up and tote her around everywhere. My mom and grandma are coming out to spend the week with the kids, not tote her *** around. WTF, I know every family has that "one" person, but stop ruining my fun.

This is the same person who visited us in Texas and comes walking out of my master bedroom and says "Hey your scale is off". I was so ready to tell her to get the f*ck out of the house.

rant cw... cant cry on FB or anywhere else because she is listed as one of my friends.
Maybe you should say 'no' and call her out on her ****. I seriously don't mean this in any mean way, I've met you and you're a good guy but don't just be upset about it where she can't see it and then put up with her crap when she's around.

I've discovered (in my short 25 years) that so much drama is avoided by just calling people out in their bull**** and being super blunt. I'm super honest....and super forward. Of you (somebody) do something that bothers me... You'll damn well know about it.

#16,255 ·
I'm the 5th of 7 kids. Most of my siblings are pieces of ****. I have a sister in town that I like and spend time with but the rest of them are *******s. I can't trust them to stay with me because they would steal something. My oldest sister who is 37 lives with my parents. The only reason they don't kick her out is because they cant make their house payment without her rent money. I've got a brother who was dishonorably discharged from the marine corps. My oldest brother is a "recovered" meth addict. They are all sponges and I have gotten to the point where I don't care if I ever see them again. Have fun Greg. Hahaha

#16,257 ·
Wanna know how to make someone get out of your face in a hurry? Roflmao!

The look on his face is perfect!!! WTF.........K???????

#16,258 ·
so just when I thought that it was only family that surprises me... the wife throws frozen chunks of banana in our ninja blender. I guess she held that thing on there for a while... as of right now it popped the gfi outlet, the circuit breaker, and it does not work anymore. It made me laugh pretty good until she bust out... hey once all of the fruit thaws out can you throw it away... WTF

#16,260 ·
gregaf3 said:
so just when I thought that it was only family that surprises me... the wife throws frozen chunks of banana in our ninja blender. I guess she held that thing on there for a while... as of right now it popped the gfi outlet, the circuit breaker, and it does not work anymore. It made me laugh pretty good until she bust out... hey once all of the fruit thaws out can you throw it away... WTF
Aren't frozen bananas like the hardest substance known to man?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.