Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 809 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 06-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #12121
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCJacob View Post
thats really pretty. did you paint it yourself?

M99 50 bmg.
You get to sit in an overwatch position 2 klicks behind us

Unread 06-06-2012, 07:35 PM   #12122
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball

I love my Henry 22 mag, first lever action I've owned. The mag bullets are still pretty cheap too, just not as cheap as 22.
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPQLY1PzeXA
I wouldn't want to un-sight the rifle every shot...just me though.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #12123
USMCJacob
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
You get to sit in an overwatch position 2 klicks behind us
or i can go in first and create so much fear they wont even collect there dead.
USMCJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #12124
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCJacob

That's a lot of fear!!!
Unread 06-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #12125
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCJacob View Post
not sure I would want to lug that .50 cal around...the M-60 was a pig and I hated that
Unread 06-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #12126
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

not sure I would want to lug that .50 cal around...the M-60 was a pig and I hated that
But it sure keeps heads down!!!
Unread 06-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #12127
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I prefer this for people who really deserve it. The Manticuda.
picture-8.jpg  
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #12128
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

That's a really neat looking knife. Wonder how much they are.

I'm so tired of these guys at work who suck the bosses dicks to get ahead. I get my quota and I'm neat and I guess I'm still not doing anything right.
Unread 06-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #12129
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
That's a really neat looking knife. Wonder how much they are.

I'm so tired of these guys at work who suck the bosses dicks to get ahead. I get my quota and I'm neat and I guess I'm still not doing anything right.
I know the feeling. For the month of may I had one 10 hr day, the rest were 14-16 hr days 5 days a week. Not even a thank you. It got to the point where I said I needed a raise and normal hours or I was quitting. I ended up with a raise a bonus and less hours. It worked out but I did some a$$ covering before I demanded. I found the legal issues and recorded my daily hours and other work related rights I have. If I would have quit I would have went straight to the labor dept.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 11:26 PM   #12130
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Good I'm glad it worked out for you. Yeah this guy said to my carpool guys that I'm ****ing messy and calls me "slow poke Steve" I don't know how if I haven't had to fix my solar panels and the quota is 4 rows of 60 panels installed everyday. When I first started obviously I was slow but I now get 4-5 everyday unless he sends me elsewhere which happens a lot also.

I just want to work in a place that you work your hours and you go home without having to worry about what someone has said to you today. I have a newborn kid and I don't need any of this crap. I just need a job where its secure and I can work.

So if anybody has any job leads PM me please its be appreciated
Unread 06-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #12131
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I found YSBs menu!!!
image-1558177119.jpg  
Unread 06-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #12132
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Good I'm glad it worked out for you. Yeah this guy said to my carpool guys that I'm ****ing messy and calls me "slow poke Steve" I don't know how if I haven't had to fix my solar panels and the quota is 4 rows of 60 panels installed everyday. When I first started obviously I was slow but I now get 4-5 everyday unless he sends me elsewhere which happens a lot also.

I just want to work in a place that you work your hours and you go home without having to worry about what someone has said to you today. I have a newborn kid and I don't need any of this crap. I just need a job where its secure and I can work.

So if anybody has any job leads PM me please its be appreciated
Unfortunately, I think you'll run into that crap anywhere! Peeps be jealous and threatened everywhere!
Unread 06-06-2012, 11:48 PM   #12133
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Uhh, you missed a spot in the middle! anything to keep it from being black? Shouldn't hate on ARs because all the COD-tards have to have one! All said and done, they are a relatively decent weapon. Very manageable recoil and accurate. Fun to shoot. Not the latest technology, but still a decent weapon.
Still waiting for the lower build kit. I was super anti-AR but figured something cheaper and.lighter than the M1a would be nice to have.

Its not black because black stuff gets super hot out in the sun. I didn't want a FDE gun so I went with OD green. And it just looks cooler? Black is boring. Look at my m1a and the shotgun I painted.

I like painting things, always have. Its cool when a nice spray job.comes out well.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #12134
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCJacob
thats really pretty. did you paint it yourself?

M99 50 bmg.
Yes...it is pretty! It matches my flowers.

And yes I did paint it

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #12135
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah I know it'll be everywhere but damn would it be nice if it didn't involve me. I think I'm more threatened because I support my family and I'm the only one working so I get real mad when my money is threatened.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.