Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 802 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 06-04-2012, 10:53 AM   #12016
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hey, if you're going to pay for the diapers and food, you can claim it! I'll provide a father figure, you provide the cash...with no visitation!

Unread 06-04-2012, 02:17 PM   #12017
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

PowerJunky; Congrats to you and the wife on the new little spark!

Yeah that was a pretty far stretch for a Power joke, but I am tired congrats nonetheless
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 02:17 PM   #12018
4x4Brit

Congrats Powrjunkey!
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 02:21 PM   #12019
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Congrats on the baby. Make sure to keep her at least 200 yards from YSB. Also say goodbye to your jeep and gun money.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #12020
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

No need for the reminder. I know how to read a restraining order.
Unread 06-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #12021
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks everyone! The jeep and gun money wasn't too effected by the first baby, but with two now, different story! If I'm lucky, they will either both like guns and jeeping, or one will like guns and the other jeeping. One can only hope!
Unread 06-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #12022
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Thanks everyone! The jeep and gun money wasn't too effected by the first baby, but with two now, different story! If I'm lucky, they will either both like guns and jeeping, or one will like guns and the other jeeping. One can only hope!
If it comes down to it, you can always ride with me!
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #12023
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

My cat has diabeeetus I also found out that cats can go into remission from diabetes. Holy crap.
picture-14.png  
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #12024
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Congrats to powr. On a related note, our Baby No 2 just got upgraded to Son No. 2.
Unread 06-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #12025
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw
Congrats to powr. On a related note, our Baby No 2 just got upgraded to Son No. 2.
Congrats!! What's with "upgraded to son?" after having my first girl, and seeing some of my friends' sons, and how much of a holy terror they are, I'm quite happy with girls....at least for the next 10-13yrs, then it's gonna suck (understatement)!!!!! I hear boys are terrors until about the same age and then THEY are the good ones and then the girls go rogue!!
Unread 06-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #12026
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

ok pwr.. the fake owl did nothing for the pigeons.

I was looking at http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/spo/3018955765.html or this http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/spo/3038851380.html

It just looks like the second one has a little cheap scope on it. Would that be sufficient for some yard bird?
Unread 06-04-2012, 09:06 PM   #12027
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

I was looking at http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/spo/3018955765.html or this http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/spo/3038851380.html

It just looks like the second one has a little cheap scope on it. Would that be sufficient for some yard bird?
BB guns work but it is a lot of time and you have to keep up on it. Also one shot usually wont take them down. Owls don't work. The only permanent solution is to either put up spikes or chicken wire so they can't roost. Even poisons won't work as a permanent solution.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #12028
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

BB guns work but it is a lot of time and you have to keep up on it. Also one shot usually wont take them down. Owls don't work. The only permanent solution is to either put up spikes or chicken wire so they can't roost. Even poisons won't work as a permanent solution.
Amateurs!!! Ok, owls don't work because we don't have owls here hunting pigeons, so they don't associate them with danger! My bb gun has just iron sights, is a pump up type, and about half of the time, one shot will drop them and results in a kill shot!!! If you kill ONE on your roof or pick it up from the yard and Ross it on the roof, the carcass WILL keep them away for about two weeks!!! The dead body won't keep other birds away, just pigeons, and it only works for about two weeks then you'll need a fresh body.
Unread 06-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #12029
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

Either one will work just fine. The cheapy scope isn't worth the extra money. Just practice a bit and you'll be a Pigeonator in very short order!
Unread 06-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #12030
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Latest baby pic! "Wassup?!"
image-3095359549.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.