Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 787 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 05-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #11791
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

And I take it the joint base doesn't have those. I only said WA because I lived there for 20+ years and I'm sure you'd like that place.

Unread 05-30-2012, 12:00 PM   #11792
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
Take the kids to Italy or some other awesome place.
What he said...and help them learn the language! Americans seem to be the dumbest people on the planet! We only know English. Everyone else I've met from abroad speaks at least three languages!
Unread 05-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #11793
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Just saw my neighbors put a large bag of weed in their center console and drive off. I called the cops and gave them the plates, direction, and make. I hope they get caught. I just saw the guy kick his pit bull in the ribs yesterday because it wouldn't sit down when he was washing it.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #11794
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Everyone else I've met from abroad speaks at least three languages!
and English is always one of them

Work SMARTER, not HARDER. We got it right the first time

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #11795
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
Just saw my neighbors put a large bag of weed in their center console and drive off. I called the cops and gave them the plates, direction, and make. I hope they get caught. I just saw the guy kick his pit bull in the ribs yesterday because it wouldn't sit down when he was washing it.
coulda been oregano....or tea leaves....

maybe the dog was choking and he had to give it the Heimlich? swift kick to the guts would do the trick!

I'm sure hes a perfectly nice person who abides by the law 100% of the time. You shouldn't assume so much!

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #11796
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Good call on the call to the cops. I did that once in Montrose Colorado to a guy who was smoking weed in his car and driving with a little girl in a car seat. PISSED ME OFF royally. I continued to drive and about 3 minutes after I called a cop pulled him over.
Unread 05-30-2012, 12:33 PM   #11797
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I called on a big black guy downing a 40 in his caddy! No less than three cops drove by and I stopped one o them. They didn't seem interested! Sucks!
Unread 05-30-2012, 01:08 PM   #11798
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
-Aviano sounds cool, but they deploy a lot. Yet we would be spending 4 years in northern Italy.
-Hill would be great, right at the base of all the mountains, Grand Tetons a few hours away. But they also deploy a lot
-Eielson is near Fairbanks, totally awesome area but the base in the middle of possibly moving its aircraft to Anchorage
Happy to chat with you about these. I have a lot of experience with Avian and Hill, and lived in Anchorage for three years. I love Aviano. I went to HS on a military base in Italy and spent a lot of time in Aviano. It would be amazing for the kids, if nothing else.
Unread 05-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #11799
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Selling my RE HNT SYE and Spicer joint. Everything you need except a driveshaft. All brand new, just opened and test fitted. Though I did use the drill bit. Total for me was $190.

Selling for $150.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #11800
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I know what the RE and the SYE is, but what's the HNT?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #11801
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
I know what the RE and the SYE is, but what's the HNT?
Are you asking for a HiNT?? couldn't resist. Yeah, what is HNT?
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM   #11802
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

God I though everybody knew what an HNT was. Geeze. Day one stuff here.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:50 PM   #11803
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
God I though everybody knew what an HNT was. Geeze. Day one stuff here.
According to google translator this is Polka for "I am even more clueless than usual"
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #11804
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Selling my RE HNT SYE and Spicer joint. Everything you need except a driveshaft. All brand new, just opened and test fitted. Though I did use the drill bit. Total for me was $190.

Selling for $150.
Will it fit an '04 Rubicon?
Unread 05-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #11805
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Are you asking for a HiNT?? couldn't resist. Yeah, what is HNT?
Hack n tap, you stupid idiots!

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.