Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 785 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Halloween Savings to die for!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 05-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #11761
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
The truly talented and cruel pirates would emerge with the Zombie Apocalypse and the collapse of civilization.
Seriously though. After watching that video, wouldn't you love that job? Trigger control would be an issue for me from all the giggling.

Unread 05-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #11762
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
What about arm floaties or pool noodles?
I'm sure you can get a good price on the floaties he's wearing.

A guy I knew in high school almost drowned in our pool because he thought it would be fun to put arm floats on his ankles and dive in. I had stupid friends.
dscn5844.jpg  
Unread 05-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #11763
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

what about rebreathers?

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #11764
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

You guys suck.
Unread 05-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #11765
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

What happened with Puck's bus? Did he get it fixed? If not, we should all pitch in some time and help him out. Maybe a BBQ/repair party. We'll all need help someday. He just seems to need it more than others now.
Unread 05-29-2012, 11:00 PM   #11766
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
What happened with Puck's bus? Did he get it fixed? If not, we should all pitch in some time and help him out. Maybe a BBQ/repair party. We'll all need help someday. He just seems to need it more than others now.
I'm down almost any weekend to wrench. I know a lot of us like to seem as self efficient as possible but like you said we all need a little help sometimes whether we like it or not.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2012, 11:10 PM   #11767
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Found the leak. Its coming from the top part of the tank. Look like it's coming from where the fuel sending unit is. Big thanks to Roobicon for helping me find the leak.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #11768
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

I am not mechanic so trying to fix this leak on my own is not going to happen. Depending how quick I can sell my Jeep will determine if I fix it.
Unread 05-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #11769
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Also, if there ever was a zombie outbreak, I'd steal a boat. Zombie's can't swim.
Dawn of the dead...hello? They were on the island, they had to get there somehow!
Unread 05-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #11770
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Is it a hard line or a soft line?
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #11771
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Is it a hard line or a soft line?
I think its a seal not a line. I had to practically put my Jeep on the driver door to make it leak again. It's right at the top of the tank.
Unread 05-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #11772
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

So directly from the tank or line? It might just be a fuel pump gasket. The gasket looks cheap. Or are you just done with the car as a whole?
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #11773
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
So directly from the tank or line? It might just be a fuel pump gasket. The gasket looks cheap. Or are you just done with the car as a whole?
My Jeep does not have an in tank fuel pump. So the seal goes to the sending unit. The gas skid plate and tank come down as one whole unit. Plus I found out my tank is plastic, makes sence to have a rugged skid. Its armored all the around minus the very top. It would be a big ***** to bring down with out the proper tools or knowledge.
Unread 05-30-2012, 02:51 AM   #11774
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Anyone here dive? One of our friends who drove a van full of dive gear from CA has a problem. His wife bought way too much crap here and it all won't fit in the van. Of course, some of his stuff has to go. Anything you could possibly want or need for diving can be bought. This is all top-of-the-line gear. All of it commercial or military grade. The prices will be great, but this level of gear isn't cheap either. No cameras or communications are for sale.

Let me know if you want or need anything. They'll be leaving around noon tomorrow. Sorry about the short notice.
I dive, to top it off, all of my gear came up missing in my move. That being said, judging by the looks of it, their gear far surpasses my needs at this point. Maybe a Scuba shop in the area would be interested?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2012, 06:55 AM   #11775
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Dawn of the dead...hello? They were on the island, they had to get there somehow!
And the island was crawling with zombies and they died. Now, you could make an argument for a nuclear submarine with its 20+ year fuel supply and water desalination capability but you definitely need the crew, the training and a good food supply.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.