Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 779 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #11671
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
I know of a place out near lake mead that has defined targets to around 300 yards.....I'll take you there one of these days if you'd like.
oh nice. i'd be interested for sure.

I do, however, have to head back to the shooting park this weekend. I need to try more ammo, and see if i can further diagnose a FTE issue i'm having as a result of the new scope mount.

I got the thing zeroed all nice, then had to flip my scope rings 180*......that pissed me off, haha. There goes all that work.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #11672
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

When I don't forget to bring it, I use a laser range finder and set up my targets at whatever yardage I want. There's one spot out there that has level ground 300yd distance. The rest are elevated past about 200 yds.
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:20 PM   #11673
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Man, that zombie attack in Florida is all over the news. It's curious though. In the video, there's two sets of WHITE legs, but the face eater they show is BLACK. Did I not see the video correctly?
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #11674
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Went and looked again, maybe the one on the right was the attacker? But the other guy is face down! They're claiming bad LSD as a cause!
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #11675
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Any of you guys want a project Jeep? I'll sell to you guys cheaper then any one else.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #11676
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Any of you guys want a project Jeep? I'll sell to you guys cheaper then any one else.
You can not be serious
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #11677
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Where is the break in the line? I can help you for literally a few dollars worth of parts.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-29-2012, 02:40 PM   #11678
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

Where is the break in the line? I can help you for literally a few dollars worth of parts.
I dont knoe where its at yet. I wont have time to look at my Jeep untill the weekend.
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #11679
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

You can not be serious
Yes I am serious, why do you ask?
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #11680
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Went and looked again, maybe the one on the right was the attacker? But the other guy is face down! They're claiming bad LSD as a cause!
They are saying bath salts caused his pcp like state. Here is the picture. I apologize if this offends anyone but this is the reality.

Last edited by Dr. Marneaus; 05-29-2012 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: Sorry, not Family Friendly.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:44 PM   #11681
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Yes I am serious, why do you ask?
You've got a lot of time and energy into you FSJ and wouldn't expect you to get rid of it.
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:53 PM   #11682
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've already had this conversation with him....he's at the "I'm done" point. He's wanting a yj instead. I can understand being done with a project too, but I remember how excited he was when he first got it. Hoping he will reconsider, but not going to push it, it's not my deal.
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #11683
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
They are saying bath salts caused his pcp like state. Here is the picture. I apologize if this offends anyone but this is the reality.
not trying to be a jerk, but you seriously cannot post that here. Everything needs to stay PG for all intents and purposes.

Unread 05-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #11684
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower

That's weird, because in the video, the black guy is on the other side. Something's not meshing with this already. The initial reports were bad LSD, now saying bath salts? I've not heard of bath salts causing that kind of behavior. As usual, they're not telling us everything.
When the white guy woke up in the morgue, they shot him and will never make it public!
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #11685
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Figured he would get talked to about that photo. It's news though, so please no suspensions or trouble other than a warning. Polka...be good!(glad I saw that anyway)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.