Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 769 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 05-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #11521
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Tan ish
Pm sent

Unread 05-25-2012, 02:56 PM   #11522
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Marn if you don't mind the drive

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/2983578132.html
Unread 05-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #11523
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xodius View Post
I am sooo freaking ready for 4 today!! LOL. Already dealt with a crazed bum, mysterious package and stupid co-workers. When will this day freaking end so I can WHEEL?!?!?!?!
Surriously. And go shooting.

I got a call from my storage unit lady saying my car cover blew off the jeep. She had to go fetch it and put some heavy stuff on it.

Nice, my freakin $250 car cover is all full of dirt now.

sad.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #11524
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj View Post
nice!

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #11525
4x4Brit
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
how are those bighorns workin out for you?
So far, so good. I've been through Nelson and Tie Rod on them and they seem to get good traction on the rocks. If they wear well over time, I'll be very happy. They look half decent as well, so a win win.

Your opinion pushed me over edge on buying them so if it doesn't work out, it's your fault
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #11526
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit View Post
So far, so good. I've been through Nelson and Tie Rod on them and they seem to get good traction on the rocks. If they wear well over time, I'll be very happy. They look half decent as well, so a win win.

Your opinion pushed me over edge on buying them so if it doesn't work out, it's your fault
They served me well out at Logandale, they stick to that sandstone like glue...

I had probably 25k miles on them and they still had more than 50% tread left.

Sooo, I'm glad it's my fault you got an awesome set of tires

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-25-2012, 03:14 PM   #11527
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

p.s. holy crap that picture is old. my beard is a mere shadow.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #11528
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900

Hi, I'm new to area and was looking for a opportunity to get out and wheel this weekend. Just tell me when and where. Have fun,

Matt
As my father in law said to me when I asked him for permission to marry his daughter "welcome to group therapy"

Glad to have you on board Matt!
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #11529
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Tan ish
If Adams doesn't take it, shoot me a PM.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 05:32 PM   #11530
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Adam is picking it up tomorrow.

I will be sporting either a futon or camping chairs until Tuesday. That is unless anyone wants the futon... the wife has been asking me to get rid of it.
Unread 05-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #11531
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Adam is picking it up tomorrow.

I will be sporting either a futon or camping chairs until Tuesday. That is unless anyone wants the futon... the wife has been asking me to get rid of it.
Did the sweaty butt stains come out ok?
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 06:40 PM   #11532
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yet another product of Marn's crappy tripod making things look steeper than in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

Unread 05-25-2012, 06:53 PM   #11533
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Brit View Post
Nice to see you Matt, welcome to the Valley. What kind of wheeling are you into?
I enjoy trail riding and rock crawling. I went everywhere I could with my 31's back in central Florida and I recently upgraded to 33's right before I drove out here. I used metal cloak to clear them in the front with the stock suspension but the back is pretty tight. I'm tring to decide between trimming the back or going with a small body lift. Till I get that done I'll probably be sticking to trail riding.
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #11534
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've got some 1 3/4" spring picks I'll sell for 40, if you want them
Unread 05-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #11535
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Spring pucks(auto spell)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.