Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 757 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #11341
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
I met him once. I'm sure I knew his name from that, but I'm having memory issues again. Andrew seems so formal. Not Andy or Drew?

Here's how messed up my head is. After dinner last night, I started making dinner. Good thing is dinner for tonight is already prepped.

I've been by the fire station out there on my way to Trout Creek, but never made it to the creek because of the washboard. I might give it a try tomorrow. I need to escape the heat. I'll check Davidson's site for coordinates.
No coordinates for that, it is still on my to-do list. Sorry ....

Unread 05-21-2012, 05:50 PM   #11342
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It sucks when you type in a long post to a thread on your phone and hit send and the request times out and it's gone! Long story short, gonna be bored for the next 2 hrs. Stuck at a standby service at unlv.
Unread 05-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #11343
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
It was great and I love driving in snow. It is soo fun, and yes I have wrecked in the snow and totaled the car but I still love it. I was stuck in my first nor Easter and I was thinking that it will be plowed I'll be alright. I was wrong and I rolled that corolla down a hill and I was fine not a scratch.
Hey I found this old video of you!
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2012, 06:11 PM   #11344
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

I am!

And yes it sounds formal because I'm an adult. Everybody used to call me Andy back home in NH but when I moved out here I started life with a new identity......Andy became....ANDREW!

P.s. don't feel bad though. I don't know what the hell your name is! But then again...its not in your signature
Sounds like a great opportunity to come up with a name for him!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #11345
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Way Hung Lo.
Unread 05-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #11346
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

...and cream of sumyunguy is his favorite dish!
Unread 05-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #11347
Grand_ZJ
1998 ZJ 

One of my gypsy neighbors is a constant bother in my cul de sac, me alone I have called the cops 4 times on him for acting a fool in front of my house, for beating his woman, attempting suicide and being a druggie. Well about an hour ago he went down the cul de sac and asked a fellow neighbor to help him break into HIS neighbor's house to rob her and kill the dog and perhaps her.

I've already told him if he sets foot on my property one time his "health will deteriorate very VERY rapidly".

I just had my son a few months back and ill be damned if this low life fawker will jeopardize my son or wife in any way.

Cops won't/cant do anything about him because the wife and him both deny he "hits" her, even though me and half the neighborhood have seen of firsthand.
Unread 05-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #11348
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Take a short video of the dbag doing it and show it to the cops.
Unread 05-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #11349
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

It maybe time to do some front porch shot gun polishing.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #11350
Grand_ZJ
1998 ZJ 

I usually do the pistol cleaning outside.... I don't have a shotgun yet

Every time I get out there to see what's happening new this day I never have time to get my camera.
Unread 05-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #11351
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

So many here have horror stories about their neighbors. The only noise in my neighborhood is happy white kids.

Surveillance cameras are getting cheaper. Maybe look into that just in case they get too close. I was just looking at them at Fry's. A decent system that runs off a computer can be lower than $100 for a 4 camera system.

Are they really gypsy's?
Unread 05-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #11352
Grand_ZJ
1998 ZJ 

I was thinking about getting a camera system as I have jeep parts and tools on the side of the house.

And yes they really are gypsies lol
Unread 05-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #11353
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I am!

And yes it sounds formal because I'm an adult. Everybody used to call me Andy back home in NH but when I moved out here I started life with a new identity......Andy became....ANDREW!

P.s. don't feel bad though. I don't know what the hell your name is! But then again...its not in your signature

I am quite a bit older than you and still go by Andy. I must not be an adult. Hell for that matter, my Father and Grandfather must not be adults either. Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh must have been an adult because he never went by Chris.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #11354
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ

And yes they really are gypsies lol
Patch from a stint in Romania.

image-2842016261.jpg

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2012, 10:34 PM   #11355
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Roflmao! That's good. My buddy got one that has the bedroom intruder on it that says " we gon find you" too funny

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.