Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 755 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #11311
USMCJacob
2004 TJ Wrangler 

hey there vegas. i wish i never left but in the long term the move was better for my family. business is good. we bought a nice property with lots of space away from the city. we're about half an hour outside of atlanta. ive tried a few of the trails out this way and they all suck. all it is is mud and mosquitos. and its a black mud that hard to wash off. i was having an area of the property cleared for a road and shop foundation and we came across a mass grave sight. about 15 years ago when there was that mad cow scare people were killing entire herds if there was the possibility of a cow that came in contact with another cow with it they killed them all. Part of our property was used as a mass grave. so far they have found over 100 cow skulls. after 15 years theres no chance of getting sick from them. there all bones now but its a pain to remove them all. That should be something the previous owner disclosed.

USMCJacob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #11312
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

If the skulls have horns, sell them on Ebay. You could make a bunch of money off them.
Unread 05-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #11313
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCJacob
hey there vegas. i wish i never left but in the long term the move was better for my family. business is good. we bought a nice property with lots of space away from the city. we're about half an hour outside of atlanta. ive tried a few of the trails out this way and they all suck. all it is is mud and mosquitos. and its a black mud that hard to wash off. i was having an area of the property cleared for a road and shop foundation and we came across a mass grave sight. about 15 years ago when there was that mad cow scare people were killing entire herds if there was the possibility of a cow that came in contact with another cow with it they killed them all. Part of our property was used as a mass grave. so far they have found over 100 cow skulls. after 15 years theres no chance of getting sick from them. there all bones now but its a pain to remove them all. That should be something the previous owner disclosed.
You should call a local slaughter house and find out what they do with their bones. Where I come from, the bone was sold to a cosmetics company who had it ground up and used for God knows what. If you can find a way to do the same, it might just turn out to make some money for you. Turn a problem into profit so to speak.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2012, 11:55 AM   #11314
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I'm guessing that since they were killed for possible mad cow disease, they can't be used for anything. Don't want our women going insane from lipstick.
Unread 05-21-2012, 12:31 PM   #11315
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Someone buy my couch its in my way 100
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/fuo/2990023988.html
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #11316
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

My wife and I were looking at possibly getting a small sofa bed for a loft area upstairs. It's where we watch movies, but the movies she likes always put me to sleep.

That one looks nice. My cat would love it.
Unread 05-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #11317
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
You should call a local slaughter house and find out what they do with their bones. Where I come from, the bone was sold to a cosmetics company who had it ground up and used for God knows what. If you can find a way to do the same, it might just turn out to make some money for you. Turn a problem into profit so to speak.
People will buy cow skulls, clean them up and make some funky statues or wall ornaments out of them.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #11318
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
I'm guessing that since they were killed for possible mad cow disease, they can't be used for anything. Don't want our women going insane from lipstick.
Mad cow doesn't show up in the bone but the connective tissue next to the bone or in the brain. They are malformed prions that cause it. Without tissue there is no danger.
Unread 05-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #11319
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Dr. Mantis Toboggan has arrived and is being acclimated. It already attacked a chop stick I stuck in there. I am going to really have to watch my fingers. I'll just use the hand I don't masturbate that much with just in case.
p1010288.jpg  
Unread 05-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #11320
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That thing would look great right next to a medium-medium well steak! As a general rule of thumb number two-any animal that can cleanly remove an appendage makes a terrible pet!
General rule of thumb number three- any animal that is venomous and/or causes puncture wounds when it bites/strikes/stings/otherwise attacks makes a terrible pet!
Unread 05-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #11321
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

medium well, what are you sick. Rare or medium rare is the only way to go. I hate it when I go out with someone and they order a well done steak... normally mine turns out crappy while their steak is being turned into jerky

First it was power with the large pictures... now polka WTF???
Unread 05-21-2012, 01:20 PM   #11322
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

You wouldn't want a griffon? Seriously...a griffon.
Unread 05-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #11323
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I am saving the other huge pics for another page.
Unread 05-21-2012, 01:35 PM   #11324
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

You know what they say about you if everything seems really large to only you? Just saying....
Unread 05-21-2012, 01:40 PM   #11325
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
You wouldn't want a griffon? Seriously...a griffon.
Didn't say I wouldn't want one! Hell I'd love to have a mountain lion in my back yard. I'm simply providing that they make terrible pets. General rule of thumb number one- Any animal that can kill you or would eat you for a meal makes a terrible pet!
General rule of thumb number four- Any animal that isn't classified as a mammal makes a terrible pet!
General rule of thumb number five- Birds are Satans messengers and therefore make terrible pets!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.