Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 723 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #10831
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Too many Bowtie guys here! And it's Ysb that needs the kiddie bait car, he's losing his edge, theyre starting to get away more and more, which turns into missing kids.(felt creepy just typing that, guess cause I have a kid)

Unread 05-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #10832
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Too many Bowtie guys here! And it's Ysb that needs the kiddie bait car, he's losing his edge, theyre starting to get away more and more, which turns into missing kids.(felt creepy just typing that, guess cause I have a kid)
Easy with the bowtie talk, I wear bowties all the time!

Don't be jealous because you can't tie one!

Real Men Wear Bowties
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #10833
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

That reminds me of something that happened in Texas. We went to a local bar and grill for lunch. Don't know if she was a hooker or just a drunk, but there was a black chick hitting on me in the most vulgar, slutty manner. She was licking her lips, sucking a finger and playing with the hem of her skirt showing off. I was thoroughly disgusted.
Unread 05-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #10834
sirhk100

^^^^ Pics or it didn't happen!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #10835
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG

Easy with the bowtie talk, I wear bowties all the time!

Don't be jealous because you can't tie one!

Real Men Wear Bowties
Wrong bowties! The crappy car ones! Weak designs, cookie cutter, one size fits all, flimsy, slow ones!
Unread 05-10-2012, 10:52 PM   #10836
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Installed my KC Daylighters this evening. I'll post a pic tomorrow
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #10837
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
That reminds me of something that happened in Texas. We went to a local bar and grill for lunch. Don't know if she was a hooker or just a drunk, but there was a black chick hitting on me in the most vulgar, slutty manner. She was licking her lips, sucking a finger and playing with the hem of her skirt showing off. I was thoroughly disgusted.
What was it that reminded you of this?
Unread 05-10-2012, 11:51 PM   #10838
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Hey guys I need some advice, we got a puppy his name is grizzly from some people for free a couple weeks ago he's a few months old and he was fine playing eating and happy until about two days ago when I was about to fall asleep and he started throwing up until it was a dry heave.

Well I figured it was just something the pup ate as my other dog (2 years old) is perfect right now. But it seems like he's lost a lot of weight, he has gotten better since yesterday by far.

He won't eat (that I notice) but he drinks water and walks around, wags his tail licks me and acts fine except he just lays down all the time. I've forced fed him some meat to help.

He has gotten better since yesterday and who knows maybe his stomach is just upset.
forumrunner_20120510_224716.jpg  
Unread 05-10-2012, 11:56 PM   #10839
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
Hey guys I need some advice, we got a puppy his name is grizzly from some people for free a couple weeks ago he's a few months old and he was fine playing eating and happy until about two days ago when I was about to fall asleep and he started throwing up until it was a dry heave.

Well I figured it was just something the pup ate as my other dog (2 years old) is perfect right now. But it seems like he's lost a lot of weight, he has gotten better since yesterday by far.

He won't eat (that I notice) but he drinks water and walks around, wags his tail licks me and acts fine except he just lays down all the time. I've forced fed him some meat to help.

He has gotten better since yesterday and who knows maybe his stomach is just upset.
You may want to take him in and get it checked out. That could be start of Parvo, which puppies are susceptible to. My sister's dog had it, he almost died.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2012, 12:06 AM   #10840
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
You may want to take him in and get it checked out. That could be start of Parvo, which puppies are susceptible to. My sister's dog had it, he almost died.
+1 I don't want to insult you but don't be a frickin' retard and take the dog to a vet. Why wouldn't you take it to the vet as a pup anyway?
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #10841
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower

+1 I don't want to insult you but don't be a frickin' retard and take the dog to a vet. Why wouldn't you take it to the vet as a pup anyway?
That's right! Dogs go to the ER like the rest of us! I gotta ask...WTF?? If the dog isn't eating, is lethargic, and seems sick, where else would you go? Still trying to find a home for a black lab by the way. She's really friendly and calm, and would no doubt be great with kids. Someone please take her!!!
Unread 05-11-2012, 12:29 AM   #10842
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

PWR you know we would take her in a heart beat. We will be moving soon as we find a quiet affordable place away from the Canadians. We are going to get a Rotty as well.

Soon is more like when we can.
Unread 05-11-2012, 12:35 AM   #10843
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

To be honest I don't have much funds for a vet as I just started a new job, unless there's a vet that's inexpensive or takes payments. I'm usually able to take them to the vet but the timing with the new job and the pup was horrible.

I don't need you guys thinking I don't care for my dogs as they're treated like kings (hell I'm not).

I was just curious as to if y'all had this before. My 2 year old dog had the same problems but with more severe symptoms and I mean BAD. I took him into the vet and he just got into my chew and had an upset stomach.

I got the dog for free (random person) from a very poor family the pup looked malnuturished So the dog might've been sick already.

Not trying to make excuses. Hope you guys still love me
Unread 05-11-2012, 12:51 AM   #10844
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Seriously? Are the pups gums white? You are really pissing me off.

http://dogparvosymptoms.net/dog-parvo-symptoms/
Unread 05-11-2012, 12:56 AM   #10845
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Seriously what? Yes his gums are white his poop is normal and his pee is fine he's up playing right now actually.

How the hell am I pissing you off?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.