Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 72 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 09-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #1066
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Here is something else off topic for DavidsonLaw. If you ever see Glen Lerner around the courthouse, please punch him in his stupid face. That guy is so annoying.

YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011, 03:30 PM   #1067
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Here is something else off topic for DavidsonLaw. If you ever see Glen Lerner around the courthouse, please punch him in his stupid face. That guy is so annoying.
Glen Lerner is very rarely in the courthouse. There's lots of lawyers that want to punch him in the face.
Unread 09-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #1068
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Seriously, punch him really "haahd". Stupid accent.
Unread 09-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #1069
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Ok, Mike. Here's the deal. Your group looks like a great bunch, but I hate having my Jeep next to really nice ones like those. It only reinforces that my Jeep is just a hair better than the girls Barbie Jeep's.

Thanks for the coordinates. I'l have to look into that soon. The book looks like a good reference. I should have checked Borders for it before they closed. I hate having to wait for things in the mail.
Trust me you and your Jeep would be welcomed any time. Especially in the part of the group I hang out with. We have a lot of stock stuff running out there. As for the book, if you just want to walk in and buy it I know at Chapmen Jeep in parts has it.
MikeSW214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011, 04:43 PM   #1070
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Ever watched Harlem Nights starring Eddie Murphy? There was a scene where Arsenio Hall's character and two others were trying to kill Eddie's character. Arsenio and one of the others were shooting bursts from machineguns and occasionally the third guy would pop off a single round from a .22 pistol. That would be my Jeep. The little .22, or 2.5 in this instance.

I'll pick up the book when I'm in the area. Thanks for that tip.
Unread 09-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #1071
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The black jeep on the left 2.5 and 32' the white on the right is a 6 cyl but stock tires.
Unread 09-12-2011, 05:12 PM   #1072
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

It was a beautiful day for an impromptu ride!
img_3954.jpg  
Unread 09-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #1073
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Where was that? Amazing all of this was under water at some time.
Unread 09-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #1074
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Michael when am I going to see you on one of our rides? Will you be going on the death valley weekend run?
Unread 09-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #1075
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

This was on a little trail in the Highland Range, which you may or may not is the particularly rocky looking mountains on the west side of US-95 between the Eldorado Valley and Searchlight.
Unread 09-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #1076
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
This was on a little trail in the Highland Range, which you may or may not is the particularly rocky looking mountains on the west side of US-95 between the Eldorado Valley and Searchlight.
I was going to go on the Empire ride but it was just too hot. I was going to go last Saturday as well, but that was the last day my wife and son were going to be in town so I bowed out on that. I would love to do Death Valley, but I've got to figure out how I can go about it. I've got other responsibilities on Sundays, and the parts that I really want to do, as the schedule currently looks, are on Sunday.
Unread 09-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #1077
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Not familiar with the Highland Range. I mostly stay close to this side of the valley. Around Red Rock, Potosi and Pahrump.

I'll likely be exploring the Yellow Pine area tomorrow.
Unread 09-12-2011, 08:41 PM   #1078
MikeSW214
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Bunny

That area is fun. The first mine is on a short trip off the pavement. Once you get back there you will see the trailing to a bunch or them. trail is easy with one little trick area but not bad
Unread 09-12-2011, 08:56 PM   #1079
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Thanks again for letting me know about that area, Mike. I often have trouble walking and saw in your pictures you can get right next to mines. The roads didn't look too bad in the pictures.

I just finished plotting waypoints on my GPS for tomorrows trip. If I don't post up pictures by Wednesday morning, someone please come and get me!

Also, please don't call me Bunny! YouStupidBunny, YSB for short or even Stupid. Bunny just sounds so feminine. YouStupidBunny is a line from the classic childrens novel, A Watership Down. In hindsight, not the best name choice.
Unread 09-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #1080
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ysb what time you heading out? May be able to go with you.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.