Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 719 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 05-10-2012, 12:00 AM   #10771
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
So the yj doesnt have AC would you guys get a normal safari or mesh safari top for the summer?
I would say SPF 4 should do it. Suck it up. Hahaha

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2012, 12:37 AM   #10772
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I'm taking an OSHA 10 class online.... 10 hours of this boring shyte!!
Grand_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2012, 02:49 AM   #10773
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone have a hookup to get a title for a car that hasn't been titled for at least 20 years?
Unread 05-10-2012, 02:54 AM   #10774
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Anyone have a hookup to get a title for a car that hasn't been titled for at least 20 years?
DMV lol
Unread 05-10-2012, 03:02 AM   #10775
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Greg- thanks for the after dark Parkin lot rendezvous! my wife was literally saying "oh my god, it's so adorable!" or "it's so cute!" or "she has really good taste!" as she pulled each and every piece of clothing from those boxes. SCORE! Thanks do much! Let me know as you guys have more to get rid of, you've got buyers here.
Unread 05-10-2012, 03:02 AM   #10776
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Who can bend tube?? I want to build some real BASIC looking tube doors for my ZJ. DOM or HREW or something equally strong. Just the loops like on these front doors.

And don't worry about compensation as I'll pay you in trident layer's.

Unread 05-10-2012, 03:04 AM   #10777
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams1985cj

DMV lol
No, cause they don't have a record of it so they won't issue one. The car came from Alabama so it never had a title. They have no record of it either. The original title was lost in a flood in Texas.
Unread 05-10-2012, 03:05 AM   #10778
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Who can bend tube?? I want to build some real BASIC looking tube doors for my ZJ. DOM or HREW or something equally strong.
Start sweet talking sirhk! He's really goo at fab work!
Unread 05-10-2012, 03:39 AM   #10779
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Thank you powr!

Sirhk? calling Sirhk do you read me?
Unread 05-10-2012, 07:55 AM   #10780
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

No, cause they don't have a record of it so they won't issue one. The car came from Alabama so it never had a title. They have no record of it either. The original title was lost in a flood in Texas.
I think you have to file for a lost title in the last state it was last registered in. If you didn't own it in that state you might be SOL. Worth a try though I guess.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2012, 08:00 AM   #10781
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I think you have to file for a lost title in the last state it was last registered in. If you didn't own it in that state you might be SOL. Worth a try though I guess.
More governmental bureaucratic BS...pisses me off!
Unread 05-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #10782
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Here's something short for your Sesame Street attention span.
Coming from the guy who can't read past 2 lines of typing! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #10783
sirhk100

Quote:
Sirhk? calling Sirhk do you read me?
Nope, I was definitely sleeping when you posted that! LOL

Bender's in the front yard. I own dies for 1", 1.5" and 1.75" tubing and will have 2" here pretty soon for probably a month or two that I'll be borrowing. I can set you up and let you go to town with it or help out as needed. You've got the hinges and latch system all figured out?

The biggest catch is finding time. I've got a set of lower control arms I'm supposed to be building for an S10 this Sunday. I've also got another friend lined up to do an engine cage on his Chevy. I also have the race truck "supposedly" showing back up really soon so that's going to take over all my spare time when it gets here. Time is usually my biggest issue lately. I've got some free time but I try to also keep it sort of as free time too. LOL

Unread 05-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #10784
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Coming from the guy...
That's how far I got.

I have memory issues, not attention span issues.

Does your company sell door entry protectors? I rest my feet there and the paint is now gone. Oh, and bar pin eliminators?
Unread 05-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #10785
sirhk100

Oh I know you've got memory loss issues, I can tell by the reposts you make!

Nothing on the bar pins. Did you just recently break shock mounts or something already on yours? Wait, maybe you don't remember?

We're working on door sill plates for the JK and I've got on my to do list a set for TJ. I just need to get one in here to do some measuring on someday. At this point though I think it's a little low on the priority list. I've got the samples for the JK here on my desk and they're approved for production but they are almost too nice to go on a jeep in my opinion. They look more like luxury car then they do jeep. One issue with the TJ is I need to get one in here eventually to measure up. Mine won't work cause my tub has been rhinolined and it's covered up over that lip.

I also wanted to make a foot peg to drop in the door hinge pins for when you have the doors off but the owner wanted nothing to do with that idea and thought it was lame. I laughed and said, you obviously have never driven your jeep with the doors off! I saw some on the market already that looked nice though.

Completely off topic I've always thought shift lights were totally lame... Like really? You can't hear your engine and feel it enough to know when to shift? Well I just ordered one yesterday for my truck cause with the headsets/helmets on you really can't hear the engine and end up cruising in the wrong gear occasionally when not paying attention to what gear you're in.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.