Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#14,003 ·
Nope, got my rubi wheels-thanks to Merrick! And yeah, I want a LA kit, so won't be buying the 250 kit, just to take it off later. Thanks, though.

#14,004 ·
It's only $250! Put it on and enjoy the advantages of it till you get your miracle kit! Unless you're planning on doing the LA soon... $250 and a days worth of work for some instant gratification seems like a no brainer to me! It won't add any extra work to the LA install cause all the same stuff comes off no matter what's on it...

#14,013 ·
#14,014 ·
And andy too! He was the only reason I ended up with four matching rubi rims. Got the first four from the lady, then traded her Andy's for the fifth matching one. Thanks to BOTH of you!! I actually and sincerely appreciated it. We need to get together and go shooting, so you guys can play with some of my toys! Or maybe we can make a man-date and I'll buy you guys dinner!

#14,015 ·
I must be re-retarded today!! 5 matching rims. Sorry garza, I must be unable to form complete thoughts at the moment! Lol

#14,017 ·
gregaf3 said:
maybe if you guys are luck he can get "lost" with you on the trail away from the rest of the group.
Not lost, getting cell service! Get you ghey euphemisms correct! Lol on that note, I was looking at those led strobes like the cops have on unmarked vehicle to use a an emergency beacon if lost at night. They would use way less energy than the headlights and would be more attractive to the eye and last longer on a battery!

#14,019 ·
Saw a bad accident on the way to work today. The accident was 95 southbound just south of the Wheeler Pass turnoff. The one car involved looked to have rolled multiple times and was ripped open like a soda can through a shredder. NHP closed the North bound lanes right in front of me. I got a front row seat for the helicopter landing and takeoff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.