Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 695 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #10411
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Man, I would have been a cop by now if it hadn't been for the stupid speeding tickets! Stupid young me(see username)! I'm too out of shape for it now and they would see my credit now and laugh at me!

Unread 05-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #10412
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Man, I would have been a cop by now if it hadn't been for the stupid speeding tickets! Stupid young me(see username)! I'm too out of shape for it now and they would see my credit now and laugh at me!
I would be like "Maniac Cop" and Chris would end up like Denzel in Training Day. You can see him now walking around randomly firing his gun at pigeons.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #10413
sirhk100

I prefer robocop!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #10414
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I just don't think that I have the composure or control to deal with too many idiots when I have a loaded gun on me. This is why I never take guns to family reunions haha
Unread 05-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #10415
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I prefer super troopers....MEOW!
Unread 05-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #10416
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

super troopers is the best .... can I get a liter of cola
Unread 05-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #10417
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Where the hell is that rabbit at? Hey this is the beach I was talking about where all of the glass that had been dumped there for decades was turned into smooth river rock shapes by mother nature. https://www.google.com/search?q=glas...w=1280&bih=648
Unread 05-03-2012, 01:38 PM   #10418
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Still here. Just trying to sort out my toe issue. It'll stop bleeding, then start again. Probably from blood thinners I take. It also feels like the nail is split under the cuticle. Something sharp in there is poking. Not very comfortable at all.
Unread 05-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #10419
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
Still here. Just trying to sort out my toe issue. It'll stop bleeding, then start again. Probably from blood thinners I take. It also feels like the nail is split under the cuticle. Something sharp in there is poking. Not very comfortable at all.
Stop being a baby and go down to Lowes for some loctite superglue gel. It's the same stuff they use for people to close up wounds. Works like a charm.
Unread 05-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #10420
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Hi everybody.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #10421
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny View Post
whatever you do, dont ***** out like I did and go to the emergency room last time i got hurt. . Be a man, rub some dirt in it like all my workers do when they get a cut. Or pour gas on it. That'll clean it out right quick.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #10422
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Hi everybody.
YSB seems to need the help of a Dr. You're about the type of doctor he needs, just shoot him in the toe or something.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #10423
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I did Angel's Peak on Tuesday and it took me 2.5 hours from my front door back to my house which is on the NW side of town. I don't think I could have done it in 4Hi. I did lock the rear, but I bet you could do it without locking if you air down all four.... Unfortunately, I will be out of town, although if I were not out of town, I wouldn't make it anyway because I work on Saturdays. I can only wheel Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for the most part... in case anyone is wondering. And stuff.
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #10424
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
YSB seems to need the help of a Dr. You're about the type of doctor he needs, just shoot him in the toe or something.
I can chop it off with this....I shoulda picked a smaller carry knife. But where's the fun in that?

Quote:

Unread 05-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #10425
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I have thought about applying for metro. All my close friends have become police officers and they all love it. I may apply if they start hiring again. I'm young still I've got plenty of time. I'm just ready to quit this f ing job.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.