Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 663 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #9931
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
As for iguanas, there were these giant lizards that were quite tasty if cooked properly. When I say giant, I should say 5-7 feet long.
Aligators, yeah, we got those here in the states too! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #9932
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw
Setting aside the fact that the only place I've ever consumed dog is the Philippines, and the fact that the Philippines is YSB's country of origin, why would you bring up YSB? You must be a cog in the right wing attack machine trying to smear racial minorities and oppressed people (such as YSB and our glorious leader BHO) as fido-philes in all the wrong ways.
What were you doing eating dog & iguana in the Philippines? Special occasion? Dare?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2012, 02:58 PM   #9933
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
What were you doing eating dog & iguana in the Philippines? Special occasion? Dare?
I'm LDS (Mormon). I was there as a missionary when I was younger. One for the best things I've done in my life.
Unread 04-24-2012, 03:05 PM   #9934
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I'm LDS (Mormon). I was there as a missionary when I was younger. One for the best things I've done in my life.
I heard Mormons had horns and weren't allowed to eat peanut butter or banana's.. and a bunch of other crazy rumors while I was serving an LDS mission in Northern Florida / Southern Alabama
Unread 04-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #9935
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
I heard Mormons had horns and weren't allowed to eat peanut butter or banana's.. and a bunch of other crazy rumors while I was serving an LDS mission in Northern Florida / Southern Alabama
I heard the story about a young woman who asked an LDS missionary if it was true that Mormons had horns. The missionary responded by asking if she wanted to feel them under his hair. She reached up and started touching his scalp through his hair. She told him "I don't feel anything," to which he asked "are you sure?" When she said that she still didn't feel anything, he said, "not even a bit silly?"
Unread 04-24-2012, 03:42 PM   #9936
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I heard the story about a young woman who asked an LDS missionary if it was true that Mormons had horns. The missionary responded by asking if she wanted to feel them under his hair. She reached up and started touching his scalp through his hair. She told him "I don't feel anything," to which he asked "are you sure?" When she said that she still didn't feel anything, he said, "not even a bit silly?"
Hahaha yeah.. I've heard that one too. I wonder if it's true or not. We told the lady that asked if we had horns and couldn't eat bananas that the bananas made our horns grow so they were definitely off limits. She was a totally neat lady though, after we all had a good laugh we ended up having a lot of great discussions with her over the course of the next few months.

Your right in that an LDS mission is one of the greatest things to ever happen in a persons life, I can definitely attest to that.
Unread 04-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #9937
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Is that when you ride a bike around and annoy the locals with your propaganda?
Unread 04-24-2012, 04:49 PM   #9938
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I had a car.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #9939
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I usually just annoyed the locals with my good looks and saber wit.
Unread 04-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #9940
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

This one is quickly going viral.
Unread 04-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #9941
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
2500 views is viral huh?

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #9942
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

That was the cleanest copy I could find. Wait...when a video goes viral, you think it has to be seen from a single source or page? Is that what you think defines viral?

If numbers are important to you, look up that title. There are a few of the same video reposted. You can add all of them up if you want.
Unread 04-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #9943
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

IF global warming is actually happening, it's not being caused by co2 production. It's deforestation in the equatorial countries! Ever notice how it's cooler in areas around town that are heavy in tree growth?
Unread 04-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #9944
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Oh, and trees/plants take in co2 as part of their living process. Without co2, all plant life would die!(fact) because I know it's coming, plants cannot survive in pure co2, just as mammals cannot survive in pure oxygen-it poisonous at purer concentrations.
Unread 04-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #9945
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

I guess Obama likes him some dog
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.