Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 655 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 04-23-2012, 01:06 AM   #9811
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
Thanks for the input. We can't add a 220 here it's just a rental and the breaker box isn't in the gayrage. This house is a cookie cutter stucco wonder. I'm going to look into the 120's.
What's with all the gay rage around here?

Unread 04-23-2012, 01:08 AM   #9812
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Meteor shower tonight.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2012, 01:26 AM   #9813
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Hey Power, this is the Belgian gun I was talking about. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Five-seven

They also make the FNAR which I wold love to have. Expensive taste.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2012, 03:51 AM   #9814
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Lift installed. 3 broken rear shock bolts I need to figure out. Not running any rear right now.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2012, 04:03 AM   #9815
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Why are they broken? Did you do the damage?
Unread 04-23-2012, 08:23 AM   #9816
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
To all who came to the BBQ, thanks for coming and thanks for the extras. You guys were great. Thanks for coming. There will be a 4th of July party here too, and should be epic...mine usually are. You guys are definitely invited to that too.
Sorry that we could not make it. By the time the kid got up from his nap it was just going to be too much to drive all the way down to your house. My wife had to write 2 papers last night too, so leaving her with the kids was not an option. Next time we will make it though. Actually I can't say that either, we are supposed to be flying out that night...
Unread 04-23-2012, 08:30 AM   #9817
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

If you have an extra few minutes, have a look at this. Interested to see who you people side with.

Unread 04-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #9818
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Penis cake tastes awesome!!! Wait, does that make me ghey?
I had trouble sleeping last night and around 3AM, I really wanted some cake.
Unread 04-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #9819
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouStupidBunny
If you have an extra few minutes, have a look at this. Interested to see who you people side with.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1UkfirtoDQ
I had to quit watching because the guy sounded like a whiny prick. Not knowing where he was ( probably because I didn't watch the whole video) it could be against the law to carry a gun in the open in a public place. Even if it is legal where he is doesn't mean it was a good decision. The way US society is today you would be stupid to carry a political sign (especially a Ron Paul sign) and open carry a rifle and handgun. Use your brain. It frustrates me a pro gun guy to see a JA like that make me look crazy for being a responsible gun owner.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2012, 10:08 AM   #9820
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I know how many wacko's are out there. So I would have to side with the cop on this one. He is just doing his job and responding to a complaint made. He is not really seizing the guys gun, he is just putting it aside to reduce the risk on his part. If you where on a call and you did not know the mental condition of the citizen, would you want him holding a firearm while you walk back to your car? As far as detainment, they never cuffed him or put him in the squad car so I am not really seeing the detainment part either. I just think this guy is trying to push the issues, when the cops are clearly just doing their job. The fact that the guy had a camera tells me that he was seeking out this situation and hoping for a different outcome.

This is no different than going out to dinner and being a dick to the waiter, then have them take your food back to fix something and be surprised when someone spits in your food.

I bet you that I could tailgate and cut off the best of drivers and start some road rage even though they were not mad to begin with... some people just like to push the boundaries and see how far they can get.

Funny story, when I first joined the AF we had this kick *** TSgt Rhonda, she was awesome. Then we got this new kid in who went to private catholic school, had an opinion on everything and thought that everyone not only needed to know his opinion, but needed to side with him. I guess no one ever told him that no one gives a rats *** what he thinks. Anyways I knew Rhonda was in the other room and could hear us, so I baited him into what he thought about women in the military. He said that he did not believe that women should be in the military because if the sh*t was to hit the fan he would feel that he would have to protect the women and not do his job. As soon as he made that statement I sorta fell to the background as Rhonda came running out and let him know that he would not have to protect her, that he would have to protect himself from friendly fire. And the argument went on from there....
Unread 04-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #9821
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I had to quit watching because the guy sounded like a whiny prick. Not knowing where he was ( probably because I didn't watch the whole video) it could be against the law to carry a gun in the open in a public place. Even if it is legal where he is doesn't mean it was a good decision. The way US society is today you would be stupid to carry a political sign (especially a Ron Paul sign) and open carry a rifle and handgun. Use your brain. It frustrates me a pro gun guy to see a JA like that make me look crazy for being a responsible gun owner.
haha, at first I thought it was Terry
Unread 04-23-2012, 10:16 AM   #9822
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

anyone ever order any parts from moporonlineparts ? I had to order a door surround part for the softtop that I bought. local dealerships wanted $118 + tax for the part. Found it online for $69 + $8 for shipping. Morris and quadratech had it listed for $93 and wanted $16 for shipping
Unread 04-23-2012, 10:26 AM   #9823
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

I couldn't watch the whole thing either, but those were my impressions as well. If he were just open carrying a holstered sidearm, I might see his point, but only slightly. When you go all balls out crazy and sling a rifle over your shoulder on the street you really are provoking a confrontation.
Unread 04-23-2012, 10:39 AM   #9824
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I just watched the rest of the video. That's why I wouldn't make a good police officer. Some people drive me into a rage and I would introduce his skull to my glock. He only understands the laws that support his actions not the rights of other individuals. Seeing the police interact with people like that shows you what they put up with everyday.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2012, 10:46 AM   #9825
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Why are they broken? Did you do the damage?
Yea 3 of them broke off. There are a lot of write-up oh how to fix them. I just spent wY too much time on them
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.